Hello Steemit! I'm still in Russia and winter here is continue to freezing me hard.. After 7 years of travel in direction of the sun, my body really forgot how to live with ice everywhere. I give up with that. I close all windows to don't see snow anymore, and watch my summer photos. Here is a little throw back of the summer walk with my friends. We found this abandoned disco ball.. sorry - bus, in the middle of Saint-P. And I want to share it in mr. @juliank vehiclephotography photocontest today.
My name is Timon, and I am on the slowest worldwide cruise ever. In 2011 I left the country where I was born and since then I'm traveling supa slow. My plan is to go Around the world in 80 years..
- What is the point? - I want Just look around, have a lot of fun and make things I'm interested on. It will take time.
- Why so long? - Because I really want to see how people live and what this place is for me, so I stay some time in each spot, and it's so many..
- How long I stay? - Not too long, not too short, it's really depends on many things..
- Am I so rich to just travel..? - No not at all. It is what making this trip a bit more complicated but still awesome and interesting.
- Am I serious? - No, not really. But still on my road..
The Biggest part of my way so far was by Sea and Ocean, 7 years I spent on my boat, and last 3 of them on a little island in Atlantic Ocean. For the moment I'm back on the dry land, and I can find a lot of fun here as well.
Original photos / Canon 600D 18-135mm / Saint-Petersburg / Russia / summer 2017 /
If you like my works, please follow my photo blog Around the World in 80 years..
[//]:# (!steemitworldmap 59.926722 lat 30.283599 long disco b..us d3scr)