How (And Why) I Created A Second Steemit Account
Yesterday a brilliant idea came to mind. I've been desperately wanting to use Steepshot to post all of my past and future travel photos and videos. But I didn't want to use my main channel because you guys didn't follow me for travel suggestions and beautiful pictures. That's when it hit me... I should create another channel that focuses only on travel and exploring beautiful places around the world!
Links Mentioned in Today's Video:
- How To Transfer Your Steemit Earnings
- Where Does The Money Come From (Value and Rewards Pool)?
- How I Went From 25 to 60 Rep in Under 3 Months
- Top 3 Ways To Grab Your Followers' Attention
- Steemit Games? Yes, And Today We Test Out SteemGar!
- Steemit Security: How to Protect and Recover Your Account
- SteemWorld.org: The Future of Steemit Stats?
- MinnowBooster Project Overview
- Comparing Bitcoin (2009) to Steem (2018)
- Steemit Bandwidth Error And How To Avoid It
- Daily Comment Reward -
- Upvote this post
- Leave a unique comment (not just a "great video!" or "follow me")
- And you could win $20 USD worth of SBD!
That's it! It's also a great idea to go ahead and follow my channel so that you don't miss any upcoming posts. You can do that here: https://steemit.com/@brandonfrye