Comparing Bitcoin (2009) and Steem (2018)
I've been thinking about today's topic for over a month now and I finally decided to draw the comparison between Bitcoin mining and Steem Blogging. One of our top witnesses (and somebody I follow regularly for behind the scenes information on Steemit/Steem) is @exyle and he mirrored my thoughts in today's vlog. So I thought I would share my thoughts as well in hopes to encourage you guys to see the long-term value of Steem and the Steemit social platform.
- DSound - An Introduction For Beginners
- Steemit Bandwidth Error And How To Avoid It
- Steemit Registration: How To Speed Up The Process
- Where Does The Money Come From (Value and Rewards Pool)?
- Steemit Reputation: How It Works and How To Gain More of It?
- 10 Things You Shouldn't Do On Steemit
- Steepshot Review and Tutorial
- Daily Comment Reward -
- Upvote this post
- Leave a unique comment (not just a "great video!" or "follow me")
- And you could win $20 USD worth of SBD!
That's it! It's also a great idea to go ahead and follow my channel so that you don't miss any upcoming posts. You can do that here: https://steemit.com/@brandonfrye