Steemit Games? Yes, And Today We Test Out Steemgar!
I've always believed that the possibilities with Steem/Steemit were endless. But I never really imagined I would be playing video games that rewarded me in Steem. That was until I came across Steemgar last week. This is a rendition of the popular online video game Agar.io. But instead of winning bragging rights... you win Steem! How Cool!? Today I test out Steemgar which was developed (and maintained) by @igster and @steemplayroom to see what all the fuss is about.
Steemgar Introduction Post
See When The Next Game Starts
Play The Game
- Steemit Security: How to Protect and Recover Your Account
- SteemWorld.org: The Future of Steemit Stats?
- MinnowBooster Project Overview
- Comparing Bitcoin (2009) to Steem (2018)
- Steemit Bandwidth Error And How To Avoid It
- Steemit Registration: How To Speed Up The Process
- Where Does The Money Come From (Value and Rewards Pool)?
- Steemit Reputation: How It Works and How To Gain More of It?
- 10 Things You Shouldn't Do On Steemit
- Daily Comment Reward -
- Upvote this post
- Leave a unique comment (not just a "great video!" or "follow me")
- And you could win $20 USD worth of SBD!
That's it! It's also a great idea to go ahead and follow my channel so that you don't miss any upcoming posts. You can do that here: https://steemit.com/@brandonfrye