Congrats to @rmsbodybuilding for earning his 5th SBD award for crossing 50,000 reps.
**Posting now because Steemit was not working for a while.
Daily Update: 16 Steemians for 4,497 reps today (238,861 overall by 34 people from 9 countries in 98 days).
At least 100 honest reps of exercise every day. No excuses. No bullsh*t. Just actions, positivity, and results. Only post AFTER your reps are done. Always support each other.
- You choose what types of exercise reps to do.
- 30 minutes of fitness walking, running, spinning, biking, cross-country skiing, etc., can count as 100 reps if you need to rest or can't use weights.
- I'll award 1 SBD for every 10,000 rep milestone you hit. (11 SBD paid)
- I run the numbers daily which is sometimes harder than my reps.
- Weights not required.
- Do real reps with good form, aiming for 100+.
- Start your reply with "Challenge Completed".
- Reply with a list of the exercises and reps you did.
- Cumulative tallies are appreciated as a separate line.
- Only submit reps you've done, not ones you're planning to do.
- Use the tag "fitnesschallenge" on associated posts.
- Upvoting or resteeming is appreciated to reach more.
- Stretch before and after exercise.
- Breathe properly on each rep.
- Quality over quantity.
- Eat a healthy snack after and stay hydrated.
- Start with exercises you enjoy to build up for harder ones.
- Take before pictures to appreciate results over time.
- Feel good about your accomplishments.
My Daily Challenge Completed - 100 reps:
-90 Left/Right Trunk Twists With Bar On Shoulders (75 pounds)
-10 Bar Shrugs (75 pounds)
My Daily Assessment:
I was dizzy for some reason (before and during my twists), so it was rather hard to put this post together. This is going to help a lot with my baseball swing and pitching velocity. Food for the day was 2 lbs of ground chicken, sautéed kale in olive oil, 1 orange, a large chicken salad with avocado and almonds, and 3 tablespoons of peanut butter.
Last Daily Rep Count:
1,011 - @rmsbodybuilding (weights and cardio)
552 - @gruber.muc
540 - @notorious562 (most positive attitude ever)
305 - @mgood (mind & body)
300 - @macmck (cycling)
270 - @kbarrett
226 - @ninjamike (big day)
205 - @belemo (making it happen)
200 - @aussieninja (really 1/2 ninja)
193 - @musclegirlfusion (making me look weak)
150 - @bitfiend (welcome to the crew!!)
136 - @khufu (regenerates like Wolverine)
109 - @asafo (welcome another personal trainer)
100 - @hefziba (45 min circuit)
100 - @steemmatt
100 - @mightpossibly (see my reply to your last reps)
Feedback from @mightpossibly:
"I find it deeply satisfying to do these reps, which is a big deal. I've always hated the gym and prefer to exercise at home. But I've lacked the discipline to do it. It sort of feels like I have gym buddies now, without the hassle of going to the gym."
Feedback from @notorious562:
"I seriously cannot explain how much this group pushes and motivate me to keep working harder. I love this fitness community and the support and encouragement will help us achieve our goals."
Feedback from @khufu:
"Your challenge has helped immensely to keep me motivated lately. I've had a lot of... problems going on so your challenge has been a quantum of sanity in an insane world for me."
Please support our hard work and dedication and ask any questions in the comments below.
Please also resteem this new format/replace in your post links if you don't mind to try to get a fresh start on spreading the word on our challenge.
Making fun of anyone's workouts is absurd and strictly off limits. You'll be flagged next time.