The Reports from the Witnesses aims to provide the community with a summary of what all the witnesses have been up to. Every week, I collect all of the reports from the individual witnesses and assemble them into a single aggregated report. New witness announcements and witness retirement announcements are included in the report as well.
Witnesses can continue posting their posts to the witness-category and/or witness-update tags, and I will assemble everything I find there. If I miss any reports, just let me know and I will correct it. If you want to direct message me a report via chat, that is fine too.
Historic Reports from the Witnesses can be found here:
So without further ado, I bring you the fifty third edition of 'Reports from the Witnesses'!
Reports from the Witnesses 2017-12-26
@aggroed - Witness Position #9
@lukestokes.mhth - Witness Position #10
@pharesim - Witness Position #19
@cervantes - Witness Position #27
@klye - Witness Position #29
@joseph - Witness Position #40
@steemgigs - Witness Position #60
- See Just How Powerful A Simple Steemit Post Really Is (In The Words Of An Illiterate!!!) The Internet Has Never Been This Awesome!!!
- That Missing Puzzle-Piece That You Spend Ages Seeking In Outerspace Among Aliens, Is Here In The "World Of Humans". Let's Get Dirty, Digging!
@dragosroua - Witness Position #65
@blockbrothers - Witness Position #69
@bitrocker2020 - Witness Position #79
@sc-steemit - Witness Position #81
@jatinhota - Witness Position #86
@suggeelson - Witness Position #92
@sircork - Witness Position #94
- Witness Update & In response to being asked 3 or 4 times lately who I choose to vote for as my witness selections, besides myself of course, here is the info.
@jamzed - Witness Position #99
@guiltyparties - Witness Position #110
@nnnarvaez - Witness Position #123
@evildido - Witness Position #131
- Witness Chronicle - How Steem reward is computed ? / Comment fonctionne le calcul de la récompense sur Steem ?
@cryptohazard - Witness Position #140
New Witness Announcements:
@fakire1sadaka - 12/21/2017
- Many witnesses do not report every week, and prefer to only report when they have updates.
- I recommend that you include communication as one of your criteria for evaluating witnesses, but keep in mind - it is not the only criteria. There are some witnesses that prefer to work "behind the scenes", and do not do much as far as reports.
- For witnesses that are not currently posting any reports, I would encourage you to provide the community with at least some insight into what you are currently working on :)