Welcome to the fourteenth day of the May 30 days writing challenge. If you don't know what this challenge is about, please have a look at the introductory post. Also, at the end of each article I will post the links to all the posts in the challenge (if you're joining the challenge, I encourage you to do the same). Also, if you join, don't forget to tag your post with #challenge30days and also leave a comment with the link of your post, so I can evaluate if you're one of the 3 lucky Steemians that will get a full upvote from me.
What’s Your Favorite Writing Topic? Why?
Obviously, my favorite writing topic is crypto. And by crypto I understand both the financials and the governance, as in both tokens and blockchain. I think this is also one of the biggest reasons I'm on Steemit and not, let's say, Libry. The audience and the community on Steemit seems more crypto-savvy than any other community I visited on the Internet. Of course, there are also some very nice groups on reddit and Medium, but at the end of the day I would also want to have something in my wallet, if you know what I mean.
But it wasn't always like this, you know. For a long time, I wrote about self-improvement on my other blog, and then, once I started to run more consistently, I wrote more about running. We're changing all the time and that's the nature of our existence here, so it's normal that our interests are changing.
So, what's your favorite writing topic these days? Leave a link to your post in the comments so I can check it out.
Previous Posts In The Challenge
- May 30 Days Writing Challenge - Day Thirteen: Name Top 3 Favorite Cities That You Want To Live In. Why?
- May 30 Days Writing Challenge - Day Twelve: What Crypto Asset Will Dominate The Market In 5 Years?
- May 30 Days Writing Challenge - Day Eleven: What’s More Important For Steemit Right Now: Smart Media Tokens or Hivemind?
- May 30 Days Writing Challenge - Day Ten: What’s Your Favorite Morning Drink: Coffee, Tea, Water, Juice? Why?
- May 30 Days Writing Challenge - Day Nine: Where Do You See Steemit In 5 Years?
- May 30 Days Writing Challenge - Day Eight: What’s Your Most Consistent Hobby For The Last 5 Years?
- May 30 Days Writing Challenge - Day Seven: Name 3 Things That Must Be Done Immediately To Make Steemit.com A Better Experience
- May 30 Days Writing Challenge - Day Six: What Is Your Main Reason For Staying On Steemit?
- May 30 Days Writing Challenge - Day Five: What Are The Top 5 Crypto Assets You’re Investing In Now?
- May 30 Days Writing Challenge - Day Four: What Are The Top 5 Most Relevant Witnesses On Steemit? Why?
- May 30 Days Writing Challenge - Day Three: What’s The Best Thing That Happened To You Because Of Steemit?
- May 30 Days Writing Challenge - Day Two: If You Will Get 1000 STEEM Tomorrow, What Would You Do With It?
- May 30 Days Writing Challenge - Day One: How Did You Get On Steemit?
- Announcing May 30 Days Writing Challenge: Strengthening The Steemit Community
I'm a serial entrepreneur, blogger and ultrarunner. You can find me mainly on my blog at Dragos Roua where I write about productivity, business, relationships and running. Here on Steemit you may stay updated by following me @dragosroua.
Wanna know when you're getting paid?
|I know the feeling. That's why I created steem.supply, an easy to use and accurate tool for calculating your Steemit rewards|