Starting tomorrow, May 1st, I will do another 30 days writing challenge. I didn't count how many I did since I joined Steemit, one and a half year ago, but I guess there are at least 4-5 of them.
If you didn't see any of these challenges, here's how it goes:
- each day I'm posting one article related to the challenge (see below how I'll do it this time)
- if you want to join the challenge write on the same day, about the same topic
- after you wrote your article, leave a comment on the same day topic article, so I know you did it
- tag your article with #challenge30days (this is kind of the "official" tag for these challenges)
For instance, if in the 5th day of the challenge I write an article about pink unicorns, called "Here, Let's Play With Pink Unicorns", then, if you want to join the challenge, you write on the same topic (pink unicorns) but with a different title, obviously, and leave a comment on my pink unicorn article, with the link of your post.
Each day I will pick 3 articles and upvote them with 100% power (around $4 worth at the moment of writing).
Goal And Challenge Mechanics
The goal of this challenge is to strengthen the Steemit community. It will consist of a series of 30 posts on specific topics, pre-selected, but shuffled (they will NOT appear in the order listed below). The topics are picked in such a way that they will foster conversation, will make you think about your reasons to be here and overall approach of this social media platform.
I wrote below the list of the 30 topics, but please be aware that this is not the final order in which they will appear, and that I may also change my mind about some of the topics and replace them. So please don't cheat by writing in advance, but please prepare by reading the topics and jot down some notes about them, so when the day comes, it will be easier for you to write the article.
Without further ado here's the list of the 30 topics:
- How did you get on Steemit?
- What is your main reason for staying on Steemit?
- What’s the best thing that happened to you because of Steemit?
- What’s the worst thing that happened to you because of Steemit?
- Name 3 people you follow on Steemit because they are entertaining
- Name 3 people you follow on Steemit because they are useful
- What are the most relevant 5 witnesses on Steemit? Why?
- How many posts per day do you write? Why?
- How many comments per day do you write? Why?
- If you will get 1000 STEEM tomorrow, what would you do with it?
- What are the top 5 crypto assets you’re investing in now?
- What’s your most consistent hobby for the last 5 years?
- What’s your favorite morning drink: coffee, tea, water, juice? Why?
- What other social media platforms do you still use? Why?
- Name the 3 most relevant things for the country you were born into
- What’s the best friend you made on Steemit?
- If there will be no money paid on Steemit, would you still be around?
- Name 3 things that must be done immediately to make Steem a better experience
- Name top 3 favorite movies from all time
- Name top 3 favorite cities that you want to live in
- What is, in your opinion, a worthy post on Steemit?
- What’s your favorite posting platform for Steemit? (busy, dTube, dMania, etc)
- Where do you see Steemit in 5 years?
- Where do you see yourself on Steemit in 5 years?
- What’s more important for Steemit right now: Smart Media Tokens or Hivemind?
- Who was the first user you followed on Steemit? Why?
- What’s your favorite tool / blockchain explorer for Steemit?
- What crypto asset will dominate the market in 5 years?
- What’s your favorite writing topic? Why?
- What was the most difficult day of this challenge? Why?
It will probably be the most interactive 30 days writing challenge I did here so far and I really look forward to it.
I'm a serial entrepreneur, blogger and ultrarunner. You can find me mainly on my blog at Dragos Roua where I write about productivity, business, relationships and running. Here on Steemit you may stay updated by following me @dragosroua.
Wanna know when you're getting paid?
|I know the feeling. That's why I created steem.supply, an easy to use and accurate tool for calculating your Steemit rewards|