Whoa where has this month gone?! YOU HAVE 11 DAYS LEFT to enter this month's Hobby Hub Contest! Have you sent in your entry yet? The Hobby Hub Contest# 4 was launched at the beginning of November and to date we have had some awesome entries!
***ALERT!!! PRIZE POOL INCREASE!!
Enter the Hobby Hub Contest And Win!If you are super busy like me, then hobbies are somewhat of an indulgence, but it's the type of indulgence that helps keep our sanity intact and our minds on track. Hobbies are good for the mind, body and soul! We are giving you the opportunity to WRITE about what you love to do in your spare time...AND WIN!
Thanks to the amazing Steemit community, the Hobby Hub Contest has received TWO donations which will be put towards this month's winnings. I will mention the donors below, be sure to pop on over to their blogs and say thanks!
*** FIRST PRIZE: 15 SBD
** SECOND PRIZE: 10 SBD
* THIRD PRIZE: 5 SBD
This month we have already had some awesome entries, here are a few that have already caught our attention:
- Me and my Hobbies Story submitted by @suheri
- Knitting is my hobby submitted by @icybc
- Reading is my hobby! submitted by @petoz
- Entry for the Hobby Hub Challenge - Miniature Origami using flower petals submitted by @plushzilla
- The magic to be found in old cooking books – WARNING: One might get addicted! submitted by @jkiw
- The Bird Friendly Backyard submitted by @joanstewart
- Happy Hobby Tie-Dye! submitted by @mamameimei
- Hobby Hub Challenge #4 - The Power of Music submitted by @fishyculture
Why Enter This Challenge?
This the perfect opportunity for you to write about something that makes you unique, a little bit of what makes you YOU - and you can make some extra SBD at the same time! Your post will be exposed to a greater Steemit audience too, helping you to gain added recognition and followers.*** ALL ENTRIES WILL BE RESTEEMED, UPVOTED AND WILL STAND A CHANCE OF RECEIVING ADDITIONAL SUPPORT ***
How It Works:
It's simple! Write about what you like to do in your spare time, or to pass the time. Tell us about your hobby, how you discovered it, do you do it alone or in a group, is it easy to do, your advice on the topic etc.Definition of a hobby –
A hobby is a regular activity that is done for enjoyment, typically during one's leisure time. Hobbies can include collecting themed items and objects, engaging in creative and artistic pursuits, playing sports, or pursuing other amusements. – Wikipedia
Guidelines & Rules
- This contest will run from month to month. Contest #4 starts from the post date and ends on the 30th of November 2017 at 17:00 pm UTC +2.
- One entry per account for each challenge.
- The main topic of your post entry must be about your hobby. Original content and photos will be given preference on the judges final decision. Images that are not your own must include a source link.
- Use "hobbyhub" as your first tag (you can use any additional tags thereafter). NB. hobbyhub must be your first tag.
- Thank you to @karenmckersie for sitting in as a guest judge this month, couldn’t have a more enthusiastic Steemian on the Hobby Hub team! @karemckersie is the founder of the very popular #popcontest
- HobbyHub will always have a guest judge to collaborate with and we will finalise our decisions together.
- The winning entry will be announced on the day following the closing date and the winner will receive his or her pay-out at the same time.
- An entrant's post votes and post pay-out will not influence our decision; effort and original content will.
Educate others on how your hobby works, what it entails, costs etc. and you could qualify for a resteem by the very popular @steemiteducation channel! Simply use steemiteducation as one of your tags. Find out more about steemiteducation HERE.
- The Hobby Hub Contest has had some great support. This time round I would like to give a HUGE shout out to @eroche from the @culturevulture challenge for donating a go 10SBD towards this month's prize pool! This was a pleasant surprise - thanks so much for your kindness!
- And then to my fellow @teamsouthafrica Steemian @therneau - thanks for paying it forward and donating 4SBD from your own winnings, this is totally awesome of you!
We are READY for your entries...and GO!