We had a great experience there and the food turned out to be a real delight. Petunia's Pie and Pastries clearly honors Portland's reputation for great food.
Portland is renowned to have one of the highest vegan restaurants per capita which is one of the reasons why Portland has me very enthused, yet after visiting many vegan places, I realize that many don't openly advertise as such and I feel like this makes it even better.
Portland is such an awesome city. It feels like the whole place is permeated by peaceful and rejuvenating vibes. I whole heartily love it.
So far, my trip has had a huge positive impact on me. Ironically, I came close to never going on that trip in large part due to human nature's tendency to stick to our habits and routine.
Nowadays, I increasingly challenge myself and it's definitely paying off!
100% Upvote On The Best Comment
Last time I did such a contest only one person commented and received a vote that is now worth 40$+.
Some Of My Previous Posts
I'll eventually re-work this whole series and maybe make it into a video.
- How National Currencies Are Created And Who They Profit (link)
- Cryptocurrencies: Understanding The Fundamentals (link)
- Understanding Bitcoin [if you know better let me know] (link)
- How To Buy And Secure Your First Bitcoin (link)
- Empower Everyone, Decentralize Everything! (link)
- The Only Meaningful Measure Of Success Is Joy (link)
- Cryptocurrencies Stats And How To Invest (link)
- Technological Abundance (link)
- In The Name Of Freedom (link)
- What I Do And Stand For As A Witness (link)
- I Allocate 2,000$+ Daily On Steem! (link)
- Hello Steemit! - Coinmarketcap.com Introduced Me! (link)
- Understanding War/Peace (link)
- Thank you Dan Larimer! You are a great mentor! (link)
Why I love Publishing On DLive.io!
To learn more click here!
50% of the profit of this post will go to @karensuestudios!
My video is at DLive