Haha! Here's my Steemit contest # 2!
Because I love cats and animals too, (heck I am a nature lover!!!) I have decided to make another fun contest! Dun dun dun dunnnnn.
This was her source photo from Pixabay.
Now I want you to do the same!
Here's the rules to this contest!
1 . Find a picture of an animal/pet you posted before on Steemit then draw it.
Make use of your old Steemit animal photo posts and draw them! No it can't be a photo edited entry. Your contest entry has to be drawn by yourself. You can color it or not it's up to you.
You can use guides or not, it's up to you. It doesn't matter if you're good in drawing or not as long as you did your best (effort) on it then it's a valid entry. I will choose from the artist contest entries if other artists decide to enter and then I will select winners from non-artist contest entries.
Digital drawings are accepted too! Just no 3D artwork pls. :)
Possible Two 1st prize WINNERS ya'll!
If you haven't posted any animal pic yet, then include one in your contest entry post.
2 . Make a post out of it, explain and include the photo and a link to the photo you previously posted and show us some process images.
Tell us why you chose to draw that animal/pet. You can give us the story behind the picture. Remember the what, why, where, when and how when making a post. You can include all or only some of the 4 W's & H, it's up to you.
You must include your hand or your username somewhere or even a picture of you drawing it. As long as you have the proof that you drew it then it is a valid entry. Honesty is the best policy.
3 . Use the tag #artgirldrawingcontest as the first tag.
Yep if you use it and it's not the first tag then it's not a valid entry.
4 . Entry must be in Filipino or English only, or must include an English translation if using another language.
Yes Pinoy tayo e, so you can post an entry in Filipino or English. Filipino entries need no English translation but it is ok if you want to translate it. Post in any language like Korean, Japanese, Spanish, Russian or whatever AS LONG AS IT HAS AN English translation otherwise it will be disqualified.
5 . Optional to resteem and upvote this post.
If you upvote this post then I can add 50% of the payout post to the prize pool. I actually added 100% of the 75% post payout on my previous contest so all I got was SP and Steem. Haha.
I would like to follow the "Steemit guidelines" (as @isteemithard always posts on his avatar contest) that every contest holder (even if they are big fishes!) have not been following. hahaha. So this is the reason #5 is optional.
If you resteem this post then more people will have the chance to win some SBD!
I'd be happy if you upvote and resteem this post so more people can join and/or maybe someone will decide to sponsor it too if they see this.
You have up to 7 days to put a comment of your entry post link below from the time this is posted until this post pays out.
♦ Criteria for judging ♦
• I'll be the judge unless there's too many entries, only then will I invite someone to co-judge.
• As long as the overall presentation and the art itself looks good and lots of people appreciate it too then it has a higher chance to win.
• The more detailed your process or explanation is the higher the chance to win.
• For non-artists just do your best and we will see if it is amazing enough to win. :)
As for the prizes... Here you go.
♦ SBD Prizes for the Winners! ♦
1st place: 2 SBD (possibly each for artists and non-artists)
2nd place: 1 SBD
3rd place: 0.5 SBD
And if there's a lot of entries then I/we will choose 5 or more honorable mentions.
• In case there are no artist entries then only one 1st prize winner will be chosen. If there are no non-artist entries then only the artist entries will have a 1st prize winner. (Update: If there's only 5 or less entries from artists and non-artists each then there will only be 1 first prize winner.)
• In case of a tie, the one with the lower reputation wins. If they have the same rep, only then will the comment upvote count. :D
• In case of a big payout and/or increase in prize pool from generous sponsors, I will edit this post to reflect the increase in SBD prizes for the winners and provide SBD prizes to more honorable mentions. :D
• If there's too many entries that I can't judge everything on my own, I will ask a friend or two to help me judge the best among the rest. I will also make a post of it.
• If there's less than 10 entries then only 3 people will get a prize. If there's just 5 entries then only 1 person will win!
Announcement of winners will be a few days to a week maybe, after the post pays out.
SPONSORS are welcome. 😁
If you'd like to sponsor this contest and add some more SBD to the prize pool, feel free to let me know. I am on steem.chat using @artgirl as well or leave a comment about it. :D
For my very first pet/animal contest, check it here.
Ready? Set! Go!!!
Spam comments will be FLAGGED / DOWNVOTED if it is not revised upon warning.
All images are mine.
All rights reserved.
Written by @artgirl for Steemit.
© Art x Stephanie Rue
@artgirl is a freelance artist and also a sales person. Currently an agent for resort-type condo communities in Metro Manila.
For any art or property inquiries, you can chat me up on steem.chat or send me a Facebook message. Link in my bio.
For more of my latest posts still within the 7 day period upon posting this, do check below:
For my art, writings and other posts, feel free to check my blog page.
Upvote, Follow and Resteem for appreciation.
♥ Thanks! ♥