I like to discover awesome lists on Github! Here I'd like to share curated list of Steem resources.
- Steemit proprietary web client from Steemit Inc
- Steemle blockchain analytics
- Steemd blockchain explorer
- Official site for Steem blockchain and Docs
- Steem Live
- Steem Slack
- Steem for noobs
- Introduceyourself first
- How to send steem Dollars?
- How to make my account secure?
- How to use Steem keys?
- What is power up?
- Steem Whitepaper
- Who are witnesses and why I should to vote for them?
- Real Steem Dollar
- How to build reputation?
- Format your Steem articles and gain steem power
- How to Liven up your Steem Posts with Markdown
- No upvotes? No problem. You will be king makers
- Writing popular comments: Top 5 tips for posting an honest high paying reply
- Autotweet your posts using Steemservices
- How to find the details of payouts?
- How to mine steem in Windows? Part 1, Part 2
- Maximize your mining hashrate in Windows by mining in a VM
- Mining Steem for dummies in Ubuntu
- Mining Steem on a Mac
- How to improve Steem mining performance?
- CPU comparison
- Users guide to steem witnesses
- List of current witnesses
- Essential guide to becoming a Steem witness
- Proxy richlist
- Steem price feed
- Telegram bot for uptime monitoring
- Seed nodes monitoring
- Rich list
- How Steem scooped Wall Street and trumped its hottest idea
- Where does the money come from?
- Steem is on the verge of disrupting social media
- Confession of a Facebook ad man and where I am moving to next
- From Reddit to Steemit
- Don't forget that steem is also a payment network
- Explaining blockchain to traditional investors through growth capital
- Why Steem price is rocketing but volume is low
- Steem and users quest for power
- Wealth distribution
- How to use Steem API
- Steem client
- Steem as a smart contract platform
- Piston - CLI tools written in Python by @xeroc
- Steemwatch - webhooks on events. Introduction
- Graphene Docs - How this thing work inside
- Simple sidechaining for graphene based blockchains
- Steemit recommendations
- Compiling Steem for Windows on Linux host
- Go RPC client
I feel that is a matter of (short) time when wiki-type consensus emerge for posts. But before it happens feel free to comment if something should be added.