Welcome to the 19th daily Slothicorn Art Curation.
We’re showcasing 17 pieces by slothicorn artists: 16 pieces of artwork plus the curator’s favourite. Today’s curation was done by @justatouchfey.
How To Be Considered For A Slothicorn Upvote
- All art genres will be acceptable except for music and photography at this time. Some possible art forms: drawing, painting, animation, video, film, cryptographic puzzles, macrame, sewing, fabric, environmental art, sculpture, street performance, graffiti, collage, food art, comics, puppetry, opera, comic video series.
- Add the Creative Commons Attribution License if you want let others to use your art without imposing any restrictions.
- If you want to retain the full copyrights, add this statement! Copyright @username - All Rights Reserved
- You must include every possible detail to prove that the art is created by you. This can be done by sharing pictures of your art in progress (Example) or through a video.
- If you're sharing your previous work, you need to write some details about your artwork along with your picture holding the artwork. If it's a video, then you can share the Youtube link and write your Steemit username in the description of the video (Youtube)
- If you are sharing any digital art, you need to mention the program that was used to make that artwork. For example Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop etc. Artwork made with the help of mobile applications will not be considered for an upvote.
- The decision of curators can't be challenged and you are not allowed to indulge in any kind of argument/discussion/argy-bargy with curators on why your post wasn't upvoted.
Thank you and please support these amazing artists!
Top 3 Posts (Received 100% Upvote From @slothicorn)
Posts That Received 50% Upvote From @slothicorn
Thank you all for sharing these amazing artworks with everyone! Join us again tomorrow for another curation of incredible artists. Don’t forget to upvote and support their work