Desserts in glasses look stunningly beautiful and exquisite, so today I cooked just such a dessert.
This is a classic tiramisu, but quicker in cooking. I very much like desserts with the use of cream and tiramisu takes my first place among all the desserts with cream.
Firstly, it's a very simple dessert, which does not need to be baked in the oven. I used a delicate mascarpone cheese and mixed it with sugar powder and vanilla, it turned out a great combination. Vanilla gives the cream a pleasant taste and aroma.
You can choose any friable cookies and cook crumbs from it. Glasses are better to choose deeper, if you want to get more dessert :).
It is better to use only freshly brewed coffee for a brighter coffee taste. From above I like to sprinkle a tiramisu with a thick layer of cocoa.
Glasses make tiramisu very beautiful and you can view all layers of cookies and cream.
Enjoy the taste every day!
Cream Mascarpone - 200 g
Sugar powder - 80 g
Vanilla - 10 g
Cookies - 150 g
Coffee - 50 ml
Cocoa - for sprinkling
1. Put mascarpone cream, powdered sugar and vanilla in the blender bowl. Mix well until smooth.
2. Break the cookies into a crumb.
3. Boil fresh coffee.
4. In the glasses lay a layer of cookies and add a couple of spoons of coffee. Then add the cream.
5. Repeat several layers until the glasses are fully filled.
6. Sprinkle with tiramisu cocoa.
7. Remove the tiramisu in the refrigerator for two hours.