The other day I accidentally found a wonderful recipe for a tender pie. The secret of the taste of the pie is the fig, which I added inside the dough.
Thanks to the figs, the pie is obtained with an incredibly tender taste and aroma. I used dried figs. In the baking process, the figs become very soft and juicy.
I used whole fruits of figs and added them to the depth of the dough. The fig is completely covered with dough and therefore it is well baked and soft.
Also, thanks to the figs, the dough was soaked with all the taste and aroma of figs and this is the real magic of taste when two tastes come together.
In cut form, the pie looks very beautiful and you can see how the figs look and all of its beautiful layers.
Enjoy the taste every day!
80 g of butter
1 cup of flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
a pinch of salt
0,75 cups of sugar
70 ml of milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
5-6 fig fruits
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Lubricate the baking dish with butter.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt into a cup.
3. Using a mixer, mix the butter with sugar until a lush mass, about 3 minutes. Reduce the speed of the mixer and add one egg, milk and vanilla.
4. Gradually add a mixture of flour. Mix everything well. Put the liquid dough into a mold. Then add the figs to the dough.
5. Bake the pie at a temperature of 180 degrees for about 40 minutes until golden brown.