Have a nice day, friends!
I love to cook breakfasts and pancakes this is my favorite breakfast.
I like to make pancakes with different flavors and today I added some oat flour and vanilla to the dough.
Pancakes with oat flour are very fragrant and delicate. I like the color of pancakes. Pancakes are very bright and tasty.
You can choose the filling for pancakes according to your taste. Today I picked out pieces of fruit and condensed milk.
Enjoy the taste every day!
Oat flour - 80 g
Milk - 1 glass
Vanilla - 15 g
Vegetable oil - 10 ml
Eggs - 2 pcs.
Butter - 50 g
Flour - 120 g
Sugar - 1/2 cup
Salt - pinch
1. In a large bowl, mix the milk and eggs.
2. Add sugar, salt and vanilla.
3. Melt the butter and add to the milk mixture.
4. Gradually add the oat flour.
5. At the end, add the flour and mix again until a homogeneous mixture.
6. Heat the frying pan on the stove and grease with vegetable oil.
7. Bake pancakes in a frying pan on each side for about one minute.