The weekend has already come and it's time to start making beautiful and delicious pastries, this is my motto.
Weekends are also invented to have more time for your thoughts and creative ideas and of course for spending time with your family.
So, today I will show you a recipe for stunning cakes with cream and banana slices.
I had cream cheese in the fridge and I needed to use it. Also I was going to bake oatmeal cookies and I had an idea to combine cream cheese and cookies into nice cakes.
To decorate the cakes, I used pieces of a banana. I combined the cookies with the cream and added the pieces of the banana. It turned out high cakes with a delicious layer of cream, which can be seen between the cookies.
I hope you liked my new idea of making cakes and you will have an inspiration in the kitchen :).
Butter - 150 g
Oatmeal flour - 2 tbsp. spoons
Eggs - 2 pcs.
Sugar - 1 glass
Vanilla - 10 g
Flour - 1 glass
Cream cheese - 200 g
Sugar powder - to taste
Banana - 1-2 pcs.
1. Mix soft butter and sugar in the mixer bowl. Add two eggs.
2. In a separate bowl, mix oatmeal and wheat flour.
3. Add the flour into the blender bowl to the egg mass. Mix everything.
4. Knead the dough. Remove the teto in the refrigerator for one hour.
5. Roll the teto into a thin layer and cut the round blanks with the help of the mold.
6. Lay the cookies on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
7. Bake cookies at a temperature of 180 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
8. Then add cream cheese, sugar powder and vanilla to the mixer bowl. All mix well.
9. Banana cut into thin slices.
10. Combine cookies with cream and banana.