Hello my dear Steemians! Today’s recipe takes only half an hour of your time: Bittersweet Pork Tenderloin
You will need:
|1/2 kg. pork tenderloin||3 green apples|
|50 gr. raisins||2 sweet potatos|
|3 tablespoons liquid honey||1 tablespoon butter|
- Clean the tenderloin by removing fat and nerves with your knife.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Cut your apples into eighths.
- Cut your sweet potatoes in slices.
- Put some butter in a hot pan, then put the tenderloin at hot heat during 2 minutes, turn it and wait another 2 minutes. This way you "seal" the meat, check the video:
Add the apples and raisins plus the liquid honey and cook at low heat covering the pan.
Meanwhile boil your sweet potatos, when tender, set them aside.
- Uncover the pan and let it cook for another 2 minutes and you are ready!
•♥•☆ Follow me @alitas! •☆•♥•
If you liked this recipe, please reblog it. Also check my other recipes on Steemit:
My Strawberry Pie!
My Cheese Stuffed Artichokes!
Crème caramel (flan) alla steemit!
Hungarian Stuffed Bell Peppers (Töltött Paprika)
Grilled Norway Lobster (Cigalas) with Saffron Rice
Arugula Gnocchi Soufflé in 15 minutes!
My Chicken Thigh Katsu (Torikatsu チキンカツ ) with Carrot Cream
My Veal Chop Suey (杂碎)
Delicious and Moist Banana Cake
How to prepare an Argentinean Chimichurri sauce
My Spanish Tortilla (Omelette)!
How to prepare Argentinean ‘Pastelitos Criollos’ with quince cheese!
My Organic Marmalade Crêpes!
Let’s prepare a Guacamole!
My Vegetable Soup
How to prepare a Squid Cazuela with waffle fries!
Hi Steemit, I'm Alejandra! Let's prepare some argentinean 'tortas fritas'
Also you may want to read: