Join the Peaceful Revolution: A Massive, Global Transfer of Wealth
Can you feel it? Are you participating in the massive transfer of wealth going on right now? I'm surprised by it every day, even though I've been talking about it since the beginning of 2013.
Centralized currencies controlled by violent, immoral authoritarians can't survive against open-source, decentralized, cryptographically-secure ledgers with provable and auditable characteristics. Programmable money leads to distributed, autonomous corporations where every participant is a customer, employee, and owner. The potential for human well-being exponentially increases. Automation, general artificial intelligence, gene editing, and so much more change how we value "work."
Cryptocurrency changes how we value "stores of value."
Blockchains and directed acyclic graph technology bring about non-violent, global consensus. Cooperation through networks instead of powerfully-controlled hierarchies give everyone equal access to participate, contribute, and prosper.
Money flows from the banksters, international crooks, and violent thieves to the technologists, early-adopters, and visionaries who imagine a better world and put in the work to create it.
The powerful, peaceful revolution has begun.
I hope you join us.
Create a BitShares wallet: https://bitshares.openledger.info/?r=luke-stokes and learn about it:
- My Altcoin Investments: A Steemit Story
- Playing in the Margins: bitUSD and BitShares on Open Ledger
- Reading the BitShares Whitepaper
- Questions from a BitShares Newbie
- A Simple Example of Shorting the U.S. Dollar With BitShares
- 9 Day bitUSD Loan Result: 19,821 BitShares and 199 ZAPPL for Free
- Are you Shorting Fiat Currency yet?
- I Got Margin Called on HERO Today. Things Don't Always Go Up.
- Do Cryptocurrency Speculators Fear Utility?
- luke-stokes Just Became a Lifetime BitShares Member
Learn about other interesting projects like SmartCash:
- My SmartCash Story
- I Bought Some More SmartCash
- I Finally Took the Loss
- SmartCash is Blowing Up! Social Capital and the Warm Feeling of Being Lucky!
- Teaching Cryptocurrency to the Next Generation: My Son Just Bought $8.33 More SmartCash
Find a project you love and write about it. Help us all learn with you.
And, of course, learn about STEEM which makes this whole platform possible:
- Should You Convert, Power Up, Sell, or Hold?
- Explaining Steemit to My Friends: Blockchains and Cryptocurrencies
- Thoughts on the Price of Steem [video]
- Steemit: The Killer App For Blockchain Mass Adoption (BarCamp Nashville Talk Proposal)
- Steemit: The Killer App For Blockchain Mass Adoption (my RESTfest 5 in 5 talk)
- Steemit: Putting the Social Back into Social Media
- Consider Buying Steem. Be an Owner, not a Renter.
- Why Am I Such a Fan of DPOS Blockchains Like STEEM and BitShares?
Education often requires direct participation and emotional engagement. Until you know what it feels like to get margin called or waste 100 bitcoin on a bitcoin miner you melt or get scammed out of your air-dropped Ripple or any number of other silly (and amazing) things I've been able to do in this space, you may not fully understand. My encouragement to you is to get out there and try some things. Start with small risks, learn, and do some research.
Tell us about your journey. Your unique story will help educate us all and give us new paths for exploration.
Luke Stokes is a father, husband, business owner, programmer, STEEM witness, and voluntaryist who wants to help create a world we all want to live in. Visit UnderstandingBlockchainFreedom.com