Halwa is the most favorite and easy to make dessert in the Indian kitchen. There are lots of ways to make different halwa but here mango season is at peak so I decided to make mango halwa. Traditionally halwa is made with animal fat like ghee but here I made it vegan by using coconut oil.
- Semolina 1 cup
- Mango puree 3/4 - 1 cup
- Coconut oil 1/4 cup
- Sugar 2/3 cup
- Hot water 3 cups
- Dry fruits and cardamom as required
- In a pan roast semolina with coconut oil until it started to turn a little brown.
- Add hot water and mix well, make sure no lumps form.
- Add mango puree and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add dry fruits and cardamom powder.
Garnish with fresh mango and serve hot!
Mango Phirni (Mango rice pudding)
Aam Papad : Delicious Mango Snack
Mango-Coconut Ice-cream (Vegan)
Mango Lassi : Yogurt based mango drink
Beat The Heat With Refreshing Mango Iced Tea!
May is a Mango Month, love for MANGO is in the air!!
Mango Semolina Cake : Simply Vegan Recipe