Delicious creamy Indian pudding made with sweet mangoes, rice, and milk. Traditionally animal milk is used to make it but here I used almond milk to make it vegan.
It is an ideal dessert recipe during summer or mango season.
Ingredients (Four servings)
- Mango Pulp 2 cups
- Almond milk (Made of 1 cup almond and 4 cup water)
- Rice 1/4 cup
- Sugar 1/2 cup or according to taste
- Green cardamom 5-6 nos
- Make almond milk with 1 cup almonds soaked in water overnight and blend with 4 cups of water.
- Soak rice in water for half an hour.
- Boil milk and add rice. Simmer until rice cooked completely. Add sugar and simmer for 10 more minutes. Add cardamom powder and mix well.
- Cool down to room temperature and mix well with beater.
- In a glass add this pudding and mango pulp in layered.
- Garnish with mango cubes and dry fruits.