This 3 ingredients easy to make mango ice-cream is very soft, delicious and rich in coconut cream and mango pulp.
- Mango pulp (no water added) 2 cups
- Thick coconut milk 1.5 cup
- Sugar 1 cup
- Take best quality ripe mango and make pulp out of it. No need to add water.
- Take Coconut flesh and blend in a high-speed mixer. No need to add water. Squeeze the pulp and you will get thick creamy coconut milk.
- Now in a blender add all above 3 ingredients and make a smooth puree.
- Keep in deep freezer for 6 hours and blend again.
- Now fridge for at least 12 hours and ice-cream is ready.
Serve in ice-cream cup and garnish with dry fruits and mango dices