Steemit Delegation 101
Today we dive deep into the world of delegation. What does it mean? How does it work? And why should you delegate your hard-earned Steem Power to other users? We'll cover all of these questions and more in today's video.
Links Mentioned in Today's Video:
- A Brief Guide to Delegating Steem Power by @liberosist
- GitHub Steem Releases
- SteemBotTracker's Steem Delegation Manager
- APPICS - Steem SMT ICO Review
- Brandon Frye Upvote Bot - Updates and How to Create Your Own Bot
- Delegate and Receive Daily Passive Earnings
- SteemApp Review: Community Funded Steemit Mobile App
- I'm Boycotting Dtube... And Here's Why
- Top 7 Steem Apps Stealing Your Rewards... And 3 Who Aren't!
- Steem, Steemit, Dtube, and Dlive Updates
- 5 Ways to Maximize Your Curation Rewards
- How (And Why) I Created A Second Steemit Account
- Where Does The Money Come From (Value and Rewards Pool)?
Want to Earn Passively on Steemit!?
Introducing the @brandonfrye upvote bot where users can bid for promotion on their posts! And those who delegate their SP to the bot are earning a whopping 80% from all of the bids. Talk about a completely passive investment! If you'd like to learn more, please see this post.
Daily Comment Reward
- Upvote this post
- Leave a unique comment (not just a "great video!" or "follow me")
- And you could win $20 USD worth of SBD!
That's it! It's also a great idea to go ahead and follow my channel so that you don't miss any upcoming posts. You can do that here: https://steemit.com/@brandonfrye