[HAPPYDAYS] Evening walk on Tampa and a beautiful sunset
Here are some photographs from my evening walk on Tampa mountain with my friends. I met with some friends yesterday evening, after work and thought it would be a good exercise to walk on the mountain Tampa. Tampa is almost 400 m above the city and it’s surrounded by it.
Because our little mountain in the city is declared nature reserve, we hoped to see some wildlife, but not bears – oh no, the “little” ones should stay and sleep somewhere else in the forest. We saw some butterflies aaand that’s it.
Before the trip started we had to choose between two routes: the 25 winding paths and Gabony's stairs - the Knights' road, dating to the days of the Brașovia citadel. Oh well… you guessed it, the Gabony’s stairs is the fastest route and it sounds more awesome.
As we started to climb the stairs, a friend of mine found a similarity between our climbing and The Hobbit films and we climbed a part of the rout on the Misty Mountains Cold Soundtrack and felt like warriors for a moment.
I took some photographs from the top of the mountain and found a good spot to take a break and watch the city from above.
We stayed till the sun set and enjoyed the beautiful colours of the sky. After a wile we decided to head back to the city, so we went down through the forest. If you grow up in this city, you can’t get lost, but you can have the surprise to meet a bear, so we sprinted thill the last winding paths and arrived in the city safe.
All images are taken with my Sony Xperia XZ 😊
Some other posts that you might like:
- [TRAVEL] Coming soon – The Romanian seaside in two weeks
- [HAPPYTUMMY] Blueberry muffins for the perfect day
- [HAPPYDAYS] Histories and Film Festival in Rasnov (FFIR) – Acoustic concert and a must-see movie
- [HAPPYDAYS] Urban Wildlife – Brasov squirrels are nuts about peoplewatching
- [HAPPYDAYS] Walking on the streets of Brasov – StreetArt session
- [ITINERARY] 4 meters above the black sea – pirates and wild horses
- [HAPPYDAYS] A day in the garden
- [TRAVELTIPS] Public transportation in Rome
- [TRAVELGEM] Blederija Waterfall in Serbia
- [ITINERARY] 3 winter days in Istanbul
- [TRAVELTIPS] Aimless wander through Trastevere
- [TRAVELTIPS] When in Rome… head for Santa Marinella
- [PHOTOGRAPHY] Sunset above the Spanish Steps in Rome
- [TRAVELTIPS] Peeing in Rome