[HAPPYDAYS] Urban Wildlife – Brasov squirrels are nuts about peoplewatching
After a very rainy period here in Brasov we had some sunshine for like… 1 day.
I decided to make the most of that day and go in this beautiful city on a short walk and enjoy the sunshine.
Right after I left the house, I spotted this curious squirrel that was starring at me. I was so intrigued about this squirrel, that I had to stop and make awkward eye contact.
Here are some images with that little, furry neighbour of my.
And if you want to see him in action, watch this video till the end:Music source --> https://goo.gl/f3Efmi Image at the end --> https://goo.gl/GXv7TD
All images from this post are taken with my Sony Xperia XZ 😊
Some other posts that you might like:
- [HAPPYDAYS] Walking on the streets of Brasov – StreetArt session
- [ITINERARY] 4 meters above the black sea – pirates and wild horses
- [HAPPYDAYS] A day in the garden
- [TRAVELTIPS] Public transportation in Rome
- [TRAVELGEM] Blederija Waterfall in Serbia
- [ITINERARY] 3 winter days in Istanbul
- [TRAVELTIPS] Aimless wander through Trastevere
- [TRAVELTIPS] When in Rome… head for Santa Marinella
- [PHOTOGRAPHY] Sunset above the Spanish Steps in Rome
- [TRAVELTIPS] Peeing in Rome
- [PHOTOGRAPHY] Flower fields for photo shootings in Romania
- [ITINERARY] Thematic Daco-Roman Tourist Route Through Romania