[HAPPYDAYS] Walking on the streets of Brasov – StreetArt session
After the many rainy days here in Brasov, Romania I took a fun walk through my hometown. I’ve seen lately so many posts here on Steemit about sightseeing and how beautiful Brasov is, and this made me think.
I’m thinking that although I live here, I should look at the city through different eyes - the eyes of a tourist. It's such a beautiful place, and everybody is so excited when talking about it, so I decided that I shouldn’t see this city as just a city and enjoy the beautiful places and my time living here.
I will start a series which promote the city and I will try to give as many insights for the future visitors that plan to visit Brasov and the surroundings.
This post is the first about something to do when in Brasov. Brasov isn’t a large city and walking is the best transportation to enjoy the city at its best.
If you’re in town and strolling through the city, remember and go by and see this awesome StreetArt. We don’t have this culture so developed here in this part of Romania, but a little something-something you can admire here.
The awesome part of this walk is that StreetArt can be spotted for free. You just need to know where to look.
What StreetArt you can find in Brasov
Other writings and drawings (I don’t think this count as streetart, but I want to post some of this too)
Your journey will not go unrewarded…
Which one do you like the most?
All the images from this post are taken with my Sony Xperia XZ 😊
Some other posts that you might like:
- [ITINERARY] 4 meters above the black sea – pirates and wild horses
- [HAPPYDAYS] A day in the garden
- [TRAVELTIPS] Public transportation in Rome
- [TRAVELGEM] Blederija Waterfall in Serbia
- [ITINERARY] 3 winter days in Istanbul
- [TRAVELTIPS] Aimless wander through Trastevere
- [TRAVELTIPS] When in Rome… head for Santa Marinella
- [PHOTOGRAPHY] Sunset above the Spanish Steps in Rome
- [TRAVELTIPS] Peeing in Rome
- [PHOTOGRAPHY] Flower fields for photo shootings in Romania
- [ITINERARY] Thematic Daco-Roman Tourist Route Through Romania