Having no yard, or a very tiny one, many Japanese cover every bit of open space around their home with potted plants.
You may think there isn't enough room remaining there to park a car. You'd be wrong. If nothing else, Japanese driving school is very good at training people how to squeeze into the tiniest space.
Copyright © David LaSpina 2018, but almost free to use due to the generous Creative Commons BY-NC-SA license. Spiffy! More details here.
|Don't miss the other great photos in the Beautiful Japan photo series!|
- 81 — Relaxing by the Castle Wall
- 82 — Just Another Day
- 83 — Painting With Fireworks
- 84 — Wishes for Better Luck
- 85 — As the World Turns
- 86 — The Rising Sun
- Collection 1 :: Beautiful Japan 1–10
- Collection 2 :: Beautiful Japan 11–20
- Collection 3 :: Beautiful Japan 21–30
- Collection 4 :: Beautiful Japan 31–40
- Collection 5 :: Beautiful Japan 41–50
- Collection 6 :: Beautiful Japan 51–60
- Collection 7 :: Beautiful Japan 61–70
- Collection 8 :: Beautiful Japan 71–80
|David LaSpina is an American photographer lost in Japan, trying to capture the beauty of this country one photo at a time. More?|
If this blog post has entertained or helped you, please follow/upvote/resteem. Also, consider buying me a beer.