Some nice clouds from an awesome day a few while back.
I took this on a beautiful day several weeks ago before the summer heat really started beating us down. The sky was perfect for photography, filled with these awesome puffy clouds! This shot may give you some idea of how incredible it was.
To me, there is a strong sense of motion, all of them floating along with the river to a point somewhere up there.
The world is a wheel always turning.
I made another version of this photo, using a Tri-X VSCO filter, which looks remarkably close to the real film. I kind of like it more, but I usually like monochrome better than color so I would say that. But what do y'all think?
Copyright © David LaSpina 2018, but almost free to use due to the generous Creative Commons BY-NC-SA license. Spiffy! More details here.
|Don't miss the other great photos in the Beautiful Japan photo series!|
- 71 — Shrine of the War God
- 72 — Shooting the Cherry Blossoms
- 73 — Stand Out Sakura
- 74 — Just Dropping In
- 75 — Red, White, and Pink
- 76 — The Star of Spring
- 77 — Jupiter Jazz
- 78 — Gateway Into Another World
- 79 — Iga and Lotus Blossoms
- 80 — Path to Nirvana
- 81 — Relaxing by the Castle Wall
- 82 — Just Another Day
- 83 — Painting With Fireworks
- 84 — Wishes for Better Luck
- Collection 1 :: Beautiful Japan 1–10
- Collection 2 :: Beautiful Japan 11–20
- Collection 3 :: Beautiful Japan 21–30
- Collection 4 :: Beautiful Japan 31–40
- Collection 5 :: Beautiful Japan 41–50
- Collection 6 :: Beautiful Japan 51–60
- Collection 7 :: Beautiful Japan 61–70
|David LaSpina is an American photographer lost in Japan, trying to capture the beauty of this country one photo at a time. More?|
If this blog post has entertained or helped you, please follow/upvote/resteem. Also, consider buying me a beer.