Slothicorn Daily Art Curation #77
Welcome to the 77th daily Slothicorn Art Curation.
We’re showcasing 17 pieces by slothicorn artists: 16 pieces of artwork plus the curator’s favourite. Today’s curation was done by @ghulammujtaba.
What is Slothicorn?
Slothicorn is an artist collective on the Steem blockchain whose mission is two-fold:
- To help artists become educated in the new crypto economy.
- To help cryptocurrency go mainstream through art.
We encourage and promote the creation of cryptocurrency-themed, and Creative Commons art, however Slothicorn is not exclusive to those categories. We are artist-centered which means we let artists decide which license fits them, either All Rights Reserved or Creative Commons. We are an open-source project and have our code on Github. We believe the world can be a better place if talented artists are not starving, but are instead freely able to share their gifts with humanity while being rewarded crypto for doing so. You can view our most recent analysis of the project here.
How To Be Considered For A Slothicorn Upvote
- All art genres will be acceptable except for music and photography at this time. Some possible art forms: drawing, painting, animation, video, film, cryptographic puzzles, macrame, sewing, fabric, environmental art, sculpture, street performance, graffiti, collage, food art, comics, puppetry, opera, comic video series.
- Add the Creative Commons Attribution License if you want let others to use your art without imposing any restrictions.
- If you want to retain the full copyrights, add this statement! Copyright @username - All Rights Reserved
- You must include every possible detail to prove that the art is created by you. This can be done by sharing pictures of your art in progress (Example) or through a video.
- If you're sharing your previous work, you need to write some details about your artwork along with your picture holding the artwork. If it's a video, then you can share the Youtube link and write your Steemit username in the description of the video (Youtube)
- If you are sharing any digital art, you need to mention the program that was used to make that artwork. For example Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop etc. Artwork made with the help of mobile applications will not be considered for an upvote.
- The decision of curators can't be challenged and you are not allowed to indulge in any kind of argument/discussion/argy-bargy with curators on why your post wasn't upvoted.
Thank you and please support these amazing artists!
My Reinterpretation of The Four Season - Antonio Vivaldi
Top 3 Posts (Received 100% Upvote From @slothicorn)
Posts That Received 50% Upvote From @slothicorn
Thank you all for sharing these amazing artworks with everyone! Join us again tomorrow for another curation of incredible artists. Don’t forget to upvote and support their work
Official Slothicorn Links
Posted from my blog with SteemPress : https://slothicorn.com/slothicorn-daily-art-curation-77/