The Reports from the Witnesses aims to provide the community with a summary of what all the witnesses have been up to. Every week, I collect all of the reports from the individual witnesses and assemble them into a single aggregated report. New witness announcements and witness retirement announcements are included in the report as well.
Witnesses can continue posting their posts to the witness-category and/or witness-update tags, and I will assemble everything I find there. If I miss any reports, just let me know and I will correct it. If you want to direct message me a report via chat, that is fine too.
Historic Reports from the Witnesses can be found here:
So without further ado, I bring you the fifty fourth edition of 'Reports from the Witnesses'!
Reports from the Witnesses 2017-12-31
@curie - Witness Position #14
@drakos - Witness Position #30
@themarkymark - Witness Position #39
@steemgigs - Witness Position #60
- Steemit Is Not Noah's Ark But Even For "Potential Success On Steemit" And In Life, You May Need To Be Present!!! "Present Yourselves Ever-Constantly".
- While Many Passionately Pursue Moolah, We Own The Banks. See How You Can Own Your Very Own Bank Today.
- This Is Exactly How The Steem Blockchain & Steemit Brings About World Adjustment. Plus, An #untalented Contest Again. (No Losers!!!)
@blockbrothers - Witness Position #66
@rival - Witness Position #72
@anarcho-andrei - Witness Position #93
@bsameep - Witness Position #102
@stuwhisson - Witness Position #105
@guiltyparties - Witness Position #108
@evildido - Witness Position #130
@cryptwo - Witness Position #184
@nnnarvaez - Witness Position #122
New Witness Announcements:
@phoenixcraft - 12/30/2017
- Many witnesses do not report every week, and prefer to only report when they have updates.
- I recommend that you include communication as one of your criteria for evaluating witnesses, but keep in mind - it is not the only criteria. There are some witnesses that prefer to work "behind the scenes", and do not do much as far as reports.
- For witnesses that are not currently posting any reports, I would encourage you to provide the community with at least some insight into what you are currently working on :)