I thought I would compile some info in one post and refer to it in my other posts...
Who am I and when I why I started to participate in Steemit?
I am a daily runner, origami creator and GTD trainer.
I joined Steemit in December 2017. @blockchain48 introduced me to it and explained to me how it works and why I could enjoy it.
And I do enjoy it! I like the diversity and spirit of Steemit!
I focus on good parts of Steemit
What is really great on this platform? Top 3 for me are:
- The idea of giving everybody a fair chance to participate with good content.
- Steemit gives us all great opportunity to share valuable content, experiences, opinions, tips and the tricks on different topics.
- Last but not least: I really enjoy the opportunity and privilege to be in a group of people with whom I share same passion/interest. I am talking about @runningproject. This is also a good place to thank for the continuous support and motivation... Thank you: @blockchain48, @toofasteddie, @creeptokeepr, @steevc, @hr1, @lauriki, @romaincrx, @argon, @chelsea88, @plantsonplanks, @wolfje, @mareontherun, @ill-mich, @mstafford, @primersion, @anthrovegan!
I try to not get (too) frustrated with not so ideal parts of Steemit
There is a lot of opportunities to improve some of the following on Steemit:
- Some Steemians' only and main focus is just how to earn money. I know it is just reflection of the world we live in... content and real value are traded for the shiny envelope and fake value. Money and greed are the main motivation for many... Still, I hope (naively maybe) that humans should know better by now...
- Some good content and Steemians is not so easy to find in the sea of not so relevant posts... and some of them never get fairly evaluated.
- I believe that "trending" feature is doing more harm than good.
Hashtag CV - my life detiled in hashtags
#streakrunner #runner #mother #girlfriend #friend #daughter #sister #vegan #steemian #origamicreator #origami #gtdmastertrainer #gtd #gettingdailyrunsdone #bizinsakiden #findyourstrong #runningproject #runforsteem #vsakodnevnitek #runeveryday #runstreak #streakrunner #veganrunners #runningonplants #plantpowered #plantstrong #veganstrong #potatolover #compassionarhlete #minimalism #catlover #sealover #coffeelover #potatolover #sincereconversationfan
Topics I like and write about on Steemit
My main topic here is running. I post daily posts about my daily runs and in these posts I touch also other elements of my life (about life in general, music I listen, running contemplation...).
I also work on @runningproject (initiator of the project is @toofasteddie) as a Running Witness. I also regularly apply my running posts in #runforsteem challenge and #steemactivities.
Some of my posts on running
Series is on Marathon Legends
- The first blog in series is on Joan Benoit Samuelson - the first winner of first ever Olympic Marathon in 1984 in Los Angeles.
- The second blog in the same series (Marathon Legends) is about Haile Gebrselassie - the greatest long-distance runner of all times.
My core daily habit is running
- As a Streak Runner, I wanted to share more information about this specific running approach. You can read more about Streak Running in my blog:
- All you wanted to know about Running Streak - part 1,
- part 2 and
- part 3.
If you do not run yet and would like to try it...
- Manual for wannabe runners, where you can find tips and tricks, how to start running (in part 1 there is a link for part 2 and in part 2 there is a link for part 3).
I am revealing about my first steps in running arena in this post
Some of my posts on other topics...
Post about my life journey in the area of finding an ideal job for me
I am certified GTD trainer so occasionally I write about GTD
I love origami
Last but actually first: this was my introduction post on Steemit
Enjoy your Steemit experience!