Cure For Boredom | Learn A New Skill
There are so many things we would like to do but we are not able to do them just for the simple reason that we don’t know how to do them. Learning a new skill helps to engage you mind to want to know, it engages your hand to do the things you are just learning. This will surely kick out boredom from your life because your new skill pre-occupies your time because you want to perfect and apply what you just learnt.
What New Skills Should I Learn?
There are many so many new things to learn as a matter of fact we learn everyday but in this cause we want to learn something special we can point at and so in this time frame this is what I learnt.
- For starters learn what you’ve always wanted to learn, there are things you’ve always seen people do and you wished you could do them too, well here is your opportunity to do it.
- Learn what you are happy learning because it keeps you motivated to continue when things are not looking bright. Sometimes learning new skills can be frustrating when it seems everybody is getting the hang of it easily but you are not, if it is what you love you won’t give up so easily.
- Learn a new skill that adds value to your current job or your life in general. Is using the computer importatant in your place of work but you don’t know how to use it? Well now is the time to go and learn how to use a computer. There are many such work related skills that are necessary to aquire in other to progress in your carreer, don’t put it aside for another time, go and aquire that know skill.
- Learn a new skill you believe will be of great value in the future. Yes, you don’t only learn what is going to help you now, if you see what the future of a new thing is you can learn about it and be among the first group of benefitiaries of that thing. Bitcoin as of todays pricing is $6,000+, there were people who heard about it when it was a dollar, learnt about what it is and bought $100 and kept it, today they are muli-millionaires. Steem and Steem Back Dollar are just hovering about $1 currently, have you learnt about it and what it can be used for? If you can understand where the world is going to i.e. decentralisation then you’ll understand the need to have some Steem in your wallet.
- Learn a new skill that helps sovle a lingering problem, as a matter of fact this is what businesses do to succeed, solve problems. You can make a whole lot of money from solving problems people are faced with, you could patten your solution or sell it for money, I bet that should kick boredom out of your life for a long time. Lol.
- You are reading this post from my blog post on Steemit, Steemit has a lot of DApps that you can learn new skill to use them and even earn money from it. I just leanrt how to make videos and upload it on DTube and that has been working great for me. I had been on YouTube a long time but only watched other people’s video there, now with my new skills I make my own videos and other people watch it and if they like it and upvote it I make money from it. I also use Busy to post some of my newer post which are not video based because I see the advantage of using it. There are loads of Steemit DApps you can learn to use, some of them are DTube, Busy, DSound, Steemhunt, Steemmonster, Musing and many more, just learn about them and how they work and you’re in for more earnings. Do you know about Smart Media Token (SMT)? Is it something you need to learn about? Think future.
There are just too many new skills to learn and like I said at the beginning of the post, we learn every day. Be a learning man and keep the boredom at bay. Find new skills to learn and be great at it, who knows it might take you places you never dreamt of going to.
To show my appreciation for reading my post, I’ll upvote and reply your comments if you do the following:
Upvote the post if you like it (not compulsory though).
Make a comment about content of the post.
Follow me if you have not already started following me.
You can get between $0.02 to $0.45 worth of upvote. Click Here
This is my little way of starting to contribute to the growth of the Steem community.
My recent post on: Cure for Boredom
Please upvote my post if you liked it, follow me, resteem my post and don’t forget to comment or ask questions, I’ll definitely send a reply. I’ll truly appreciate your effort. Thanks.