Hello Hello Group #9 is back! @ainie.kashif now is a Minnow! Yes I have turned into a Minnow YAY! I feel so happy and blessed. And therefore of course we must celebrate and so I wish to celebrate my turning into a Minnow with #HHG9. Thank you for standing by me and growing with me from strength to strength. I sincerely love all of you!
As mentioned previously, I have noticed that some of us are having very low SP. You need a higher SP to grow faster here. How do you increase SP other than purchasing them? The key to increasing SP is through production of good contents (preferably longer), make good comments (preferably longer), and keep on upvoting others.
You are getting your SP earnings from below activities:
- SP from Curation Rewards: from all upvoting activities.
- SP from Author Rewards: from all commenting activities and posting blogs activities.
The above reason is the main reason that we shall focus continuously on creating blogs, comments and upvotes. This is the Hello Hello Group and we shall do it the #HHG way. Let's get straight to the topic!
Hello! Hello! Group Topic #9 (#HHG9)
I feel loved by all of you, so for that let's do a 'Blog With Love' Challenge. Here's the rules for #HHG9:
- Make a post or many posts, up to you but at least one post before #HHG8 ends. All entries will either receive upvotes or tips from me. I encourage to promote our group by writing about it as an intro to your post.
- Use the Keyword 'Love'.
- Make a story, cooking, poem using the keyword.
- Post a link in the comment section below.
- Engage in #HHG community activities, visit each other and comments on each other's post. Don't forget to copy your comments that you made on each other's colorful blogs to below comments section.
Every Love Story is Beautiful... Ours are My Favorite... Blog With Love
Calling All Great Communicators to join the Hello Hello Group
A shout out to all! Calling all great communicators to join this comments challenge. This is the Hello Hello Group! We meet in this weekly forum to discuss and get paid for doing so. If you are new to this activity, please check out the rules below before participating. Feel free to drop your questions, the group members will answer and make sure you feel welcome here.
We welcome all great communicators to join us
For SBD give away, you must participate on the topic of the week with the group and leave your good comments and socialize with our #HHG members below. If you are not sure, please read our past activities that are listed below. Please check the rules and comply to all required actions for you to be eligible for the SBD payment after the post pay-out is done for this week’s #HHG8.
SBD Giveaway for adhering to the rules and posting good comments in #HHG9
- I will give anyone who follow the rules and can respond to my post with good comments relating to the topic of the week and engage with each other throughout this particular week, a certain SBD amount.
- I will count your engagements that are good, accumulated it and then I will pay you through my wallet the total amount after the 7-days post-payout done, For example, 0.05 SBD per good comment x 10 comments = 0.5 SBD. Not sure, read here [SBD Giveaway #HHG8](#HHG8 - A Colorful Challenge
- You must resteem and upvote this post to encourage participation and publicity;
- You must participate in comments below, follow the topic of the week when commenting;
- We encourage good, positive comments with each other (not only me) in the comments section. However, the emphasis will be on good quality comments relevant to the topic. Please use the heading ON THE TOPIC in bold capital letters for those comments which you would like to be evaluated for SBD. There will be (1, 2 OR 3 - for @ainie.kashif to decide) discretionary awards for impactful/useful comments that are not necessarily relevant to the topic;
- Comments like "Nice Post, Good Post, Amazing Post, Great Post, I like your post, Thank you, Follow Me, Upvote Me" will not be counted;
- Do not Spam; and
- No vulgar words.
About the Hello Hello Group
I was so blessed that I founded the Hello Hello Group while swimming this big Steemit Ocean. A group of great communicators who believes in unity. Interested to find out more, read the blogs below:
#HHG1 - How do you determine your milestone achievements in Steemit?
#HHG2 - What do you think about chasing Whales and Dolphins?
#HHG3 - What's your blogging niche?
#HHG4 - Do you participate in any Steemit Contest?
#HHG5 - Work-Life Balance After Joining Steemit
#HHG6 - A-7 Days Challenge Blog Marathon
#HHG7 - @ainie.kashif Milestone Celebration
#HHG8 - A Colorful Challenge
A united community that is well connected will make the Steem Blockchain stronger. Being charming is the key.
Take Care and Stay Blessed!