We have finished our weekly discussions on The Topic of the Week...
How do you find your Work-Life Balance after joining Steemit. What's your challenge? How do you manage your daily schedule? Share with us your stories.
You are all very sincere with your answers. I am so happy to read all those stories shared in HHG5. I am also happy to see few comments were nicely given upvotes by @gentlebot and @thing-2. That's so nice to see silent supporters of HHG. Awesome!
We have proven that we are sincere in supporting each other and here is a shout of thanks to the Hello Hello Group#5! We are united and stronger together. Congrats to all who supported and participated in this project! We are all connected here because we believe in having a good community that is connected. I am so happy all the strong communicators that believed in creating good community accepted my call towards unity and here we are celebrating our success for another week. I hope to receive your continuous support in this journey. My sincerest appreciations to our group members who took extra efforts by welcoming newbies and inviting them to join the Hello Hello Group! "All for One and One for All".
HELLO! HELLO! GROUP MEMBERS @HHG5
Welcome to our newest additions to HHG!
Payment Summary below, please check your wallet, I have transferred a total of 5.45 SBD to all participants that have qualified to receive the payment for Hello! Hello! Group #5. Congrats! You deserve it.
Compilations of the best reflections on the topic of the week:
- A commitment freak which spends part of his work-life balance to make commitments. He commits to posting each day and prefers small but clearly define post that are sustainable for a long time.
- Committed to visiting HHG members at least once or twice a week and proposed that this should be factored in our work-life balance pertaining to Steemit.
- Joining contests has now become part of his niche and he enjoys it as it is relaxing, fun and it may pay. It also helps him meet people and build his Steemit profile faster.
- Steemit is like the ocean, if you want to swim in the ocean, in the beginning you have lots of waves so swimming is difficult - but behind the wave swimming is easier.
- His strategy to blog is doing quick, posts and contests just to keep moving ahead. He prepares them a month in advance and just cut and paste on the day.
- To make an effective work life balance one should reduce the amount of time spends in FB, Insta etc and to make an effective work life balance one should reduce the amount of time spends in FB, Insta etc...
- Time management is not a struggle but it is a skill to utilize the available time. He used to list out things to be done on next day in chronological order depends upon its importance and mostly finishes in scheduled time.
Steemit has given me something to look forward too. A way to express myself. A hobby/job to do. People in my life that are supportive and amazing. Excitement. Takes my mind off everyday battles and Getting well is my job, but Steemit is my hobby that keeps me sane.
HHG makes me serious and regular. I learn by posting daily and improve myself. Steem is my life now. I will never give up till I reach my success. This is my passion.
- Her family have their own business but she has never taken interest in. She will go to office sometime when it’s really important otherwise at home.
- She has joined Steemit to pursue her dream as fashion blogger. Steemit is time consuming but spending time on Steemit is worth and support you financially.
- His work-life activity is pretty flexible as he is a freelance photographer, no binding job. He focuses on photography as his niche in Steemit while taking care of his family.
- It's important to make out time for work as Life on Steemit can be time consuming. Creating a schedule for your activities is something that helps, because we still have to figure out a way to make time for it.
- Consistency is the best approach when tackling Steemit. If you haven't done this already, I recommend drafting a master plan for Steemit. Make a list of all you want to achieve on Steemit and figure out how you can adjust your life to match up to your goals. This will help you stay focused and prevent you from being overwhelmed in the future.
- My work life balance has been chaotic since I joined steemit. I gained admission and discovered steemit in the same period of time. It hasn't been easy switching between school work and steemit, but I've been coping.
- Setting priorities is how I start my day. The term work-balance is really a tough word to decide what's really important in your life. I understand that social media has it's place and you need Facebook. I not only don't have social media, but i got rid of my television set about 2 years ago. It just takes too much of my time. I rather spend that time writing an article, going for a walk, catching up on Steemit, trying something new. My quality of life has improved greatly. I rather spend my time steeming now. I will be working from home this week and that will be insteresting, how I will be managing my time between Home, work, and steemit.
This is very timely topic since I'm struggling now to balance my work schedule and doing Steemit. But before I joined Steemit I manage to balance my work schedule and life routine by having a good schedule.
- My work and life balance, I found it 15 years ago, when I decided professionally to start working independently. My schedule is done by me, when I arrived at Steemit, the thing got complicated, because I was spending a lot of time dedicated to it, and I was neglecting my work, which I like to exercise so the income is not adequate at this time, so not to complicate my life, I decided, manage it at night when I get home, I dedicate approximately 4 hours a day, in my office at the time I also dedicate my time to lunch, including reading, publishing, reviewing publications, trends.
- My challenge in Steemit, first to have more than 1000 followers, and become a curator, and that all my publications are trends, because when we are in trend we are well positioned in the network, that my publications are of contribution to growth personal and economic of the people that make up this community.
- To continue here the important thing is perseverance, perseverance, we must continue swimming until we achieve what we want, luck for all. When you turn obstacles into challenges, I assure you that you knock down all the barriers, here you have to be persistent and constant, do not be afraid, publish everything you want, until you find your niche.
Work-Life Balance is all about time management and setting priorities. Having a mindset to achieve a certain target would help boost the morale to stay positive if you are having too much going on in your life. All of us are carrying multiple social roles in our life and we wish to be successful in carrying all the roles that life entasked to us. I wish that all of us will manage our work-life balance better by having a good time management and setting priorities in our daily life. Our plates are full already and then we add Steemit to that plates, so the better time management we have will ensure that our plates will not overflow or break. Take care everyone.... hugs :))
Congrats to the following HHG Members' movements to higher RP (Reputation Level) vs the previous HHG:
@syedkashifhussai (RP51 to RP52)
@rlt47 (RP49 to RP51)
@gumegxgolgom (RP45 to RP47)
@xlaylamx (RP38 to RP44)
@shanu (RP41 to RP42)
@jacksondavies (RP36 to RP38)
@teggit (RP33 to RP37)
@denni.japro (RP33 to RP36)
@nomee004 (RP29 to RP30)
A Shout Out of Thanks to the following Great Steemians who supported this project.
Thank you so much for resteeming the Hello Hello Group #5
About the Hello Hello Group
I founded the Hello Hello Group (HHG) in celebration of my reaching 2000+ followers. Interested to find out what is it all about? You can read it here:
• Hello! Hello! Group #1
• Hello! Hello! Group #2
• Hello! Hello! Group #3
• Hello! Hello! Group #4
• Hello! Hello! Group #5
A united community that is well connected will make the Steem Blockchain stronger. Being charming is the key.