Hello-Hello Group #12 is back! For this week, I feel like celebrating again. My RP has reached level 61+, my followers now 3600+ and my SP 800+. YAY! I feel so happy and blessed. Thank you for standing by me and growing with me from strength to strength. I sincerely love all of you!
In our last week's activities, we have spread that patriotism spirits and blog about our nation's traditions and cultures. We got to learn so many things about each other's traditions and cultures around the world. Patriotism at highest level! Awesome!
Let's get straight to the topic!
Hello! Hello! Group Topic #12 (#HHG12)
In this holy month of Ramadan, let's spread all the kindness around the world. Kindness will bring all the blessings to our Life. Being kind begets kindness. So this week, let's focus our blogs on Kindness. Here's some example from me on kindness blogs for your reference My Best Collections of Kindness Blogs
Humanity shall continue to exist by being kind to all beings in this world ie. humans, animals, plants, trees and also our precious Mother Earth ~ @ainie.kashif
My Favorite Kindness Quotes
PS: Don't get lost, do check the rules below before participating. I have tried explaining it as clear as I can in the Rules section, hope it helps. Still don't understand? Post your questions in the comments section below.
How to Grow your SP (Steem Power)?
As mentioned previously, I have noticed that some of us are having very low SP. You need a higher SP to grow faster here. How do you increase SP other than purchasing them? The key to increasing SP is through a production of good contents (preferably longer), make good comments (preferably longer), and keep on upvoting others. You are getting your SP earnings from below activities:
- SP from Curation Rewards: from all upvoting activities.
- SP from Author Rewards: from all commenting activities and posting blogs activities.
- The above reason is the main reason that we shall focus continuously on creating quality blogs, make good comments and upvotes quality contents. This is the Hello Hello Group and we shall do it the #HHG way.
How to Grow your RP (Reputation Level)?
RP grows faster with the number of blogs posted on your page, which means to increase your RP you just need to continuously post more blogs. This relates to our group activities that were tailored to make sure you progress well in this environment. By accepting my challenge in #HHG, it will give you more benefits in return. Hope you can understand why the format was designed as such and try your best to get all the benefits offered in this weekly challenge.
SBD Giveaway for adhering to the rules and posting good comments in #HHG10
- I will give anyone who follows the rules and can respond to my post with creation of good blogs, posting good comments relating to the topic of the week and engage with each others throughout this particular week, a certain SBD amount.
- I will be curating based on your quality contents and engagements that are good, accumulated it and then I will pay you through my wallet the total amount after the 7-days post-payout done.
RULES: #HHG of The Week
- You must resteem and upvote the #HHG post of the week to encourage participation and publicity;
- Make a post or many posts, up to you but at least one post before #HHG of the week ends. All entries will either receive upvotes or tips from me. I encourage to further promote #HHG by writing about #HHG as an intro to your post. Also using the tag #HHG when posting.
- Your post must be related to the keyword and topic of the week. You can write fiction, real-life experience, poem, cooking etc etc, just try to create one that can be related to the topic of the week. I appreciate a good blog (original and represent a high quality posting). This type of quality blog will receive tips from me.
- Once you have done the above, post a link of your post in the comment's section of #HHG of the week.
- Engage in #HHG community activities, visit each other and comments on each other's posts. I would encourage that you also upvote your #HHG friends blogs. Don't forget to copy back your comments that you made on each other's blogs to below comments section of the #HHG of the week.
- We encourage good, positive comments with each other (not only me) in the comments section. However, the emphasis will be on good quality comments relevant to the topic. There will be (1, 2 OR 3 - for @ainie.kashif to decide) discretionary awards for impactful/useful comments that are not necessarily relevant to the topic;
- Comments like "Nice Post, Good Post, Amazing Post, Great Post, I like your post, Thank you, Follow Me, Upvote Me" will not be counted;
- Do not Spam; and
- No vulgar words.
About the Hello Hello Group
I was so blessed that I founded the Hello Hello Group while swimming this wave of Steemit. A group of great communicators who believes in unity. Interested to find out more, read the blogs below:
- #HHG1 - How do you determine your milestone achievements in Steemit?
- #HHG2 - What do you think about chasing Whales and Dolphins?
- #HHG3 - What's your blogging niche?
- #HHG4 - Do you participate in any Steemit Contest?
- #HHG5 - Work-Life Balance After Joining Steemit
- #HHG6 - A-7 Days Challenge Blog Marathon
- #HHG7 - @ainie.kashif Milestone Celebration 3k+ Followers
- #HHG8 - The Colorful Challenge
- #HHG9 - @ainie.kashif Minnow Celebration: Blog with Love Challenge
- #HHG10 - The Flower Challenge
- #HHG11 - The Culture & Traditions Challenge
We are united and stronger together. Congrats to all who supported and participated in this project! We are all connected here because we believe in having a good community that is connected. I am so happy all the strong communicators that believed in creating good community accepted my call towards unity and here we are in yet another edition. I hope to receive your continuous support in this journey. My sincerest appreciations to our group members who took extra efforts by welcoming newbies and inviting them to join the Hello Hello Group! "All for One and One for All".
A united community that is well connected will make the Steem Blockchain stronger. Being charming is the key.
You have Good Contents and need a booster? Try SteemFollower!
Get More Upvotes by SteemFollower. It is not Upvote for Upvote System! In Steemfollower, only good contents receive upvotes. Interested to try? Check it out here
Take care and Stay Blessed!