I'm sure you have seen many mannequins in your life. You have probably never wondered what a mannequin’s life is like, where it comes from, etc. You see us but you do not pay us much attention. You pass by us almost every day and sometimes you ignore us completely.
Of course this is part of our lives, and over the years I have learned to accept it.
Today I have decided to list a few of the pros and cons in my life as a mannequin.
- I don't have to go to the toilet
- I don’t age and I have spare parts
- I don’t have to put on sun cream
- Flying by plane costs me less... but I travel as baggage :-(
- I can’t swim but I can float... maybe
- I sleep standing up and I don’t need a bed
- I don't have to shave
- I don’t get sick
- I don’t feel warm or cold... And I don’t sweat
- I don’t usually smell
- I don’t get cramps... Because I don’t move much
- I don’t have to study and I don’t go to school
- I love listening to music
- I can have a Steemit account :-)
- Every now and then I'd like go to a nice restaurant to taste something delicious and enjoy a good wine... the fact is that I don’t need to eat
- I can’t move much
- I can’t dress myself
- I’m bald and I wear a wig... Yes it’s true
- If I fall I can’t get back up by myself without help
- I can’t ride a bicycle
- I hate dogs that get too close...
- I have only worked in boutiques and showrooms :-(
Obviously there are many more but we’ll talk about them in another post
In any case, if you think of others, comment, interact or send me your own photos, if possible with a mannequin ;-)
Hugs and kisses from Steemitri