"Steemit Engagement Challenge S11/W5 | " Create a handmade gift for your loved ones with your own hands and ideas."
Namaste Steemit Family,
The 5th week contest for this season, the "Steemit Engagement Challenge S11/W5 | " Create a handmade gift for your loved ones with your own hands and ideas." , is now live, and we could be more excited to see what will you submit as entries.
Steemit Engagement Challenge S11/W5 : " Create a handmade gift for your loved ones with your own hands and ideas".
You can buy any gift in the stores for money and give it to your loved one. But when you present a gift made with your own hands and expertise to a loved one, they will never forget it in their lifetime.
Make one of these gifts today, then post a tutorial on how to do it. Whatever you come up with should be an artistic and creative , such as a painting, craft, collage, or drawing, also write an article about it in the following manner.
- To whom are you giving this item?
- Which special day will you offer him/her?
- What makes the gift unique?
- Write at least 300 words article on the topic and share it with the #hindwhale community.
- Plagiarism of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Strictly NO AI content
- There is a weekly limit of one entry per person per community, so please plan accordingly.
- The user must be a member of at least #club5050.
- The title of the post should be "Steemit Engagement Challenge S11/W5 - Create a handmade gift for your loved ones with your own hands and ideas"
- Follow @hindwhale, the official account of the #hindwhale community.
- Comment thoughtfully on the entries of at least three other participants (ensure that you interact extensively with other users).
- In the first five tags, include #hindwhale-s11w5, #art #country (for instance, #India), and club status( #club5050).
- We encourage burn steem, please add #burnsteem25 if you set 25% benificiary to @null .
- You should invite at least three friends.
- Each of the top three winners will receive and share a total of 10 STEEM (5, 3, and 2 Steem).
- Develop compelling content appropriate for support and stands out from the competition.
- This competition begins on 21th August 2023, at 00:00, and ends on 27th August 2023, at 23:59.
"Good luck, and happy writing!"
|#Club5050/75/100||✅ or ❌||2/2|
|Verified User||✅ or ❌||1/1|
|#steemexlusive||✅ or ❌||1/1|
|Plagiarism Free||✅ or ❌||1/1|
|AI Content Free||✅ or ❌||1/1|
|Bot Free||✅ or ❌||1/1|
|Voting CSI > 5||✅ or ❌||1/1|
|Feedback / Note|
- Feedback goes here
Have a question? Please contact us via Discord https://discord.gg/fEkWQHaVY9
Delegate to our community account (@hindwhale)
Delegations are encouraged from those who are interested in supporting the community. It will contribute to the growth of our community. We invite you to become a delegator of #hindwhale by giving any amount you consider appropriate: