The Ice Cream Lab in L.A. offers the freshest and creamiest ice-cream
When visiting L.A. I always make a stop at Ice Cream Lab with my buddy David. He is always me taking me to the coolest places in L.A. I totally love the Ice Cream Lab, they make super fresh ice because the Ice is instantly prepared with liquid Nitrogen.
I can confirm that the ice-cream is super fresh and very creamy...you have to try this
Heisenberg only buys his ice-cream here
It's easy: Choose flavor and size and toppings
The staff puts the ingredients into the Mixers
The liquid nitrogen instantly creates the ice-cream
The ice-cream is super creamy and great
This might be the future of ice-cream. I could imagine ice-machines in the future where you can do this at home.. How cool would that be? It is fancy and I am happy to blog about it, as this is really something out of the ordrinary. A bit elBulli Style.
Check out the Video:
Ever seen something this fancy ???
I am blogging about the following topics :
- I travel the world (Travel and Restaurant Blog)
- Exposed (Uncovering Stories you need to know)
- Lifehacks (How to save money,etc)
- SPOTTED (Limited Edition Food, Drinks, Gadgets)
- Steemperlen (German Version)
- SQUEEZE (Interview Series)
- COOKED (10 Episodes Cooking Series)
- Working anytime, anywhere (New series for freelancers)
- Frequent Traveller (New series about Travel Hacks and FFPs)
- HEAVEN (NEW Luxury Travel Magazine)
- FARM (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
ABOUT ME: Some insides into my Steemit life