Looking for Steemit post ideas? Here are posts I will upvote $20+ when you author them and share a link in the comments here! Will you help me by writing these posts because then I will help you by upvoting your post 100% at close to full voting power? I hope this will provide you with an outstanding chance at getting a top trending post on Steemit because each of my ideas here I think has great potential and I do not have the time available to do all of the research for it!
List of ideas for easy trending posts worth $500+ starting with my upvote!
- Most undervalued posts from the last 24 hours. Would you help me find the best posts MADE BY OTHERS which received almost no support initially on Steemit? While @screenname does a great job finding those with the most votes versus the actual payout received as seen at https://steemit.com/curation/@screenname/the-daily-tribune-most-undervalued-posts-of-jun-26---part-ii what I am looking for are those with almost no votes that are actually really good such as an in depth original tutorial or a great story not even making it past $1! For best quality, double checking with a Google search on the articles is essential to prevent copy and paste articles from being upvoted. One recent post on my comments featured an article posted by what appeared to be the author but really was copied from a post on another website two days earlier. This took about 30 seconds to detect with a Google search for exact phrases in the article and helped me avoid using an upvote on it. Will you help me find the most undervalued posts to vote on because that will enable me to help you earn a living doing it? If you would like me to make this a regular feature and organize it, would you ask for that in the comments because I will then do it! @acidyo has already done an awesome job with this with his Operation Curation Delegation and I am interested in doing the same if you are because we have a huge need for help finding the most undervalued posts on Steemit!
- Who are the Top 50 Richest Steemit Whales ranked by Steem Power? Make the list starting from https://steemwhales.com/?p=1&s=power AND do profiles on them with everything you can find from Twitter profiles, biographies websites, etc. Help us all to get to know the top whales and follow them! The more detail for each the better!
- Best whales to follow for upvotes! Search through the top 1000 Steem Power rankings at https://steemwhales.com/?p=1&s=power and find those with the best combination of daily activity and small followings. For example, find accounts that often upvote their own comments and upvote most comments on their posts because hardly anyone is following them. I found one whale that consistently votes every comment up $20. Can you find him too? Make a list of the most undervalued Steem Power account holders in the community that have a valuable vote with low competition and I bet you have a $1,000+ post on your hands. The opposite of what I am looking for are top authors that already have a big following and where getting their upvote is a challenge.
- COMPLETE What percentage of the top 100, top 500, and top 1000 Steem Power accounts are powering down? For this post, you could calculate this by using a spreadsheet made from https://steemwhales.com/?p=1&s=power to start. Next, copy all the names, and manually coding whether they powered down or not. What I would really like out of this is a clear number I can quote saying "20% of the top 1000 Steem Power accounts are actively powering down today."
- Top author posting strategies from https://steemwhales.com/trending/?d=30. Review the top 50 authors and explain exactly what their posting strategies are. What topics do they post about? How often do they post? What are their highest valued posted in 30 days? Lowest? Average? Inside their posts, do they have long in depth posts with lots of text, short posts with just a picture or two, just a link to a video, or some combination? For extra credit, code this and give data plus a suggestion as to which strategy is the best to use.
How do you get an upvote?
- Do the research for the post.
- Make an outstanding post with screenshots and images that most completely provides what I asked for above.
- Submit the story on your Steemit account.
- Comment on this post below with a link to your post with a description of which topics you addressed in your post.
- Receive an upvote on your post and on the comment here!
Which posts will I vote up the most?
My full vote will be limited to the first completed post that gives me everything I was looking on each topic above. A half-way done post or a second, third, or fourth post on the same topic will receive a smaller vote percentage.
Will you allow me to use your work in my posts going forward?
If you make a comment here asking for an upvote on your post, you are also agreeing to allow me to use anything you wrote in the post in future videos or posts of my own in exchange for my upvote because I want to present your outstanding work to as many followers as possible! Anywhere I use it will include a link to both your account name and your original post to help you build a following. You of course maintain copyright to everything you create and by asking for an upvote here are agreeing to give me permission to make use of it!
For example, I might quote your post, use an image directly from it, share data that you created, and/or combine parts of many posts together to make one master post. If you would rather not participate, please avoid making a comment with a link to your post requesting an upvote!
How will this help me?
When you write amazing posts and do the research to help discover the best of Steemit, you will help me earn a lot more in curation rewards by giving me the best posts to vote on early before others vote on them! The more you help me earn in curation, the more I will be able to give back to you by voting on your posts!
What help with this provide for all of us on Steemit?
Your service in helping with what seem like essential tasks of helping us find the best of Steemit and learn about what works will help ensure that those doing the most valuable work for Steemit earn the most and newer authors have the chance to be compensated well regardless of their following. The more we focus our upvotes on the best of what is posted, the better future all of us can expect for our return on investment with Steemit!
Thank you very much for reading this!
If you found think working together to empower each of us to earn what we are worth on Steemit is a good cause and you found this post helpful, would you please upvote this post because it will help more of us discover it and work together?