Well, sometimes it's nice to read some positive news from the traditional Wall Street world.
It gives a little bit insight of whats going on in the bigger markets and what they are thinking about they blockchain.
People have been taking about this a lot, means they try to follow all the news when it comes to the institutional investors, in traditional world of investing, the traditional world of stocks etc, so it looks like it's a matter of time.
They don't want to be left in the dust, they want to make money like all banks do, like all investment firms do.
Cryptocurrency is a hot ticket and seems like it will continue to be a hot ticket for the foreseeable future, it's probably just a matter of time.
They are already in to the cryptocurrency market through ETFs and other types of vehicle products, through a patents, through blockchain initiatives, through hiring of new employees for blockchain engineers, so what this analyst says is nice, that the institutional investors are waiting at the door and that these type of products for the traditional stock markets in cryptocurrency are viable and need and desired by the market.
So, probably the follow of institutional money will continue to come, institutional money might continue to knock at the door and break that door down eventually.
- $32 Million Funding Round for Enterprise Blockchain Startup by Goldman Sachs
- Bitcoin Going to be Much Stronger This Time Around?
- According to JP Morgan CIO Blockchain will replace existing Technology
- Cryptocurrency ICOs Stats for 2018 | Looks like Investors are Losing Interest in ICOs
- The infighting within the Crypto Community Could be Lethal
- Crypto Price Fluctuations are a bit complex to understand BUT December Seems to be Good For Them
- Litecoin Transactions VIA Telegram Messenger
- 50K People Signing Up on Coinbase In a Single Day? Well That's Huge
- Is Crypto Really Taking Over Venezuela Due to It's Destroying Currency System?
- Line Launches $10 Million Token Venture Fund
- Ripple Endorsing Preferred Crypto Exchanges for the Payments of XRP
- McAfee's Crypto Wallet Hacked
- $880 Million Budget by South Korea for Tech which also Includes Blockchain
- Sony Could be Working on Crypto Mining Hardware
- Thoughts on Westminster Terror Attack
- Seems like Ripple is getting a DECENTRALIZED Exchange with Ripple as the Base Pairing Currency
- Telegram ID verification for Sharing Data with ICOs
- Reddit Co-Founder Alexis Ohanian on Cryptos and Technology
- Photography: From Underconstruction Regi Model Town
- Misconceptions About Bitcoin
- PHOTOGRAPHY: Blue Clouds, Dark Black Road with Mountains
- PHOTOGRAPHY: Have You Seen Some Gorgeous Grasshoppers like These?
- Crypto Regulation: CFTC Four Year Behind