Reminder of Rules
Reminder of Rules
This is a simple reminder of the rules for using Sneaky Ninja.
- You can only send sbd to him, not steem.
- The bot does nothing with steem.
- Steem is used for donations so any amount of steem you send will be considered donation.
- Minimum bid is .5 sbd.
- If you send less than this it will automatically return your bid with an error message.
- There is no maximum bid but please use your own common sense.
- He only votes on posts, not comments.
- He can only vote once per post.
- I believe that if the same person sends two bids on the same post it will add them.
- If you send a bid for a post that has been voted/bid on already it will automatically return your bid with an error message.
- Sneaky Ninja does have a blacklist.
- This is reserved for spammers, scammers and simply disrespectful people.
- If you are put on this blacklist, you will no longer be able to use the ninja.
- You may never be notified and your bids will not be refunded to you.
- So, if you are a scammer or spammer pay attention. Everyone else please just be respectful, I started ninja to have fun, not to deal with disrespectful people.
- I will give refund for this reason:
- You did not get a vote that you have bid on. This includes things that are your mistake like messing up the url or post is too old. I run a very fair bot and want to keep all users happy with it.
- I will not give a refund for this reason:
- Any reason that involves you actually receiving your vote. For example, if you think your profit was not enough.
- If your vote is missed, you can leave a comment on any of my recent posts or find @michaeldavid (The Docta) on discord.
- Please only leave one comment per day or two that I have not responded. Steemit's communication sucks, plain and simple. So I don't see the messages until I'm logged in. That is normally once per day. If I am not on for a day I will not see them until I do login. No worries, everyone that deserves one will get their refund.
- Leaving a ton of messages for me about a missed vote does not get me to see them faster. In fact, all it does is annoy the hell out of me because I will see all of them at the same time.
- If you leave me a ton of messages about this, I will refund you once I login. Then I will flag all of your comments and likely blacklist you from using the bot.
- Wait for your vote.
- I have made it clear in several posts that this is a bid bot that votes every 2.4 hrs. It may take up to 2.5 hours to get a vote. Just be patient.
- I generally do not respond to comments left as replies to his voting comments. There are just to many to go through.
- If you want me to respond it is best to comment on an actual post of mine.
- Currently he will only vote on posts that are not older than 6 days.
- If you bid for a post older than 6 days your sbd will be automatically returned with an error message.
- I may change this length of time any day so please pay attention to updates.
- I do accept donations to the bot.
- All donations must be steem and not sbd.
- All donations will be directly used to purchase more delegation to make him bigger and his vote value larger which helps more people use him.
- You have to read all Sneaky Ninja's Stories and prove it to me within reasonable doubt to be allowed to use the bot.
- I am clearly not serious about this I just felt like this post needed at least a little comic relief at the end. lol
Please pay attention for future updates.
Sworn defender and protector of Sōsharumedia (ソーシャルメディア)