Stellar Contest Update - Win 200 STEEM
We're now halfway through our 200 STEEM trading competition, which is ending November 5th and was announced a few days ago.
Five (5) lucky Stellar accounts will each win a 40 STEEM prize.
Steem Anchor in Numbers
- There are 47 active account holders for STEEM and SBD on Stellar
- 184 STEEM and SBD trades made to date on Stellar DEX
In order for STEEM and SBD to get noticed and establish them as top 10 coins on StellarX, they need to have a solid trading volume and market depth - and what better way to encourage trading than by giving away STEEM prizes?!
Competition began on October 26th, 9PM.
On November 5th, we will randomly pick five (5) winning Stellar accounts out of those who have completed all the following steps:
- Deposit any amount of STEEM or SBD via Steem Anchor into your Stellar account (we will check for an incoming transaction from our distribution account).
- Have at least one buy and one sell order for SBD or STEEM open on the Stellar market at the time of the draw (NOTE: trades which were liquidated 12 hours before deadline will still count, so don't be afraid to leave them open).
- Have at least 10 completed trades using SBD or STEEM from the start of the competition until the time of the draw.
You can participate with more than one Stellar account to increase your chances of winning.
In case we will not have enough winners to claim the whole prize fund, the remaining prizes will roll over to the next competition.
Note: creating fake trades between your own accounts is discouraged and might be a disqualifying factor.
I am not a trader - can I still help?
YES! You can help by resteeming this post. We all share a mutual goal of making Steem the number one cryptocurrency, and every bit of help is greatly appreciated.
What is Steem Anchor?
- Steem Anchor Website
- StellarX Exchange
- Stellar Expert Block Explorer
- STEEM Market on StellarX
- SBD Market on StellarX
A note about Automation
Placing and managing hundreds of trades by hand can be a tedious process. Luckily you can use Kelp trading bot to automate your trade offers for STEEM and SBD on Stellar.
We have prepared configuration files and documentation which should make it easy to get started with Kelp - please refer to this gist for more information.
Don't forget to share this competition with your friends and your community - let's get STEEM and SBD to the top traded assets on Stellar network!