ARTICLE MARKETING,,,THINGS NEEDED TO BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION.
Marketing your articles through a newsletter can be an excellent idea with the right plan in motion.
Can somebody ask me why?
Because You will need a client base and this could be past clients, friends or blog subscribers. The downside to article marketing through newsletters, is that more time is spent on this method than with other methods, simply because you have to design a template, mail them out (snail mail or email) as well as create and format all content.
The biggest benefit to newsletters is that you are delivering yourself straight to the readers mailbox; if you are persistent and consistent some of those newsletter will be read and in return, drive people to your website. You can make all that hard work pay off, by checking out this article and following these important tips.
Keep your content current and make sure that older content is timeless. While things change all the time, try adding an updated link to old articles. If visitors find old articles first with outdated information, they can find the current version easily through your implemented link.
Take advantage of having options on your site that allow readers to organize articles by most recent and by related content.
A great way to market your blog on the internet is by submitting articles to other websites under your "nom de plume." The significance is two-fold: first, you will build your reputation as an expert in your field. Second, if readers become fans of your articles on one site, they will eventually migrate to your blog to read more of your content.
- Don't fake it! If you are going to write a review of a product, test it first. Readers will be able to tell you are lying and if they can't, they will certainly know when their experiences are nothing like yours. If you are dishonest, you will lose the customers you worked so hard to gain.
Add links to your article. In every article you write, you should include both a link to your websites homepage, as well as a deep link to other relevant information on your site. These will give the readers a way to find you, and the other information they may be interested in, with a minimum amount of fuss.
Keep your reader's attention span in mind. No one likes to read an article with paragraphs that just drone on and on. Perfect this by making sure to keep every paragraph at under six sentences. If you need to say more about something, simply start a new one. This will keep your article from getting bogged down.
- As you gain confidence with the article marketing process, set a realistic but challenging goal for your pace of article production. There is no golden figure that you must achieve. Balance your available time, your writing prowess and your other commitments to settle on a article-writing schedule you can maintain without sacrificing article quality.
- If you are having trouble organizing your articles and getting them read, employ the tried-and-true list format. Articles arranged as lists have proven to be extremely popular and effective on the internet. The structure is an easy one for writers to work with. Readers respond well to list-type articles. Lists keep article paragraphs short and punchy - ideal for online writing.
- Be sure that the writing that you are publishing is well edited. It can mean the difference between return readers and those who will never come to read the information that you have on your site. These writings are going to be seen all over the web and will have your site tied to them.
- A great tip to use if you're writing a lot of content is to write it all first and walk away, instead of writing and editing as you go along. Write your content, let it hang around for a day or two without viewing it, and then go back with fresh eyes to carefully edit it. This way, you're not likely to miss the obvious mistakes.
- Generate content for advertisements and articles, by requesting interviews with respected individuals who are familiar with your industry. With their permission, convert the interview into an article formal that can be submitted to online publications or published to your own website. For added impact, make the piece a regular feature and include a rotating cast of experts and professionals, who can attest to your brand's quality.
- Once the early stages of an article marketing effort are complete, the article writer should be able to gauge the language style and overall education of his or her target audience. Authors that match their own writing style to suit the communications skills of their audiences will produce more popular, more effective articles.
- Before submitting your online articles, you should always read your articles out loud. This is done to ensure you do not make any spelling or grammar mistakes. You do not want to submit an article with spelling or grammar mistakes because these will cause you to lose credibility with your readers.
- A great tip when promoting your online articles is to make an offsite directory of your articles by using sites such as Squidoo or HubPages. People who may not know about your articles will see your articles on these particular directories, which will draw even more potential readers to you.
- If it takes you a long time to write an article, consider paying someone to write it for you. Although article marketing is very effective and can lead to a lots of sales and orders, your time is valuable and if it is taking you hours and hours to write articles, you may find yourself working for less than minimum wage.
In conclusion, as mentioned above article marketing through a newsletter can be tough and chances are that you will have to wait a little while to see the results of your effort. Just give it time and send great quality content to the right people and it will work for you. This is only one of many ways to market articles, so do a little research as well.