Setting Up My Home Studio... Finally!
A few days ago @exyle posted about how he was going to begin using a green screen for his vlogs. In his post, he made it sound so simple to get setup. So it got me thinking, why don't I start taking my video production and editing more seriously?
The truth of the matter is that I've been a little intimidated by the whole process of learning something new. And @exyle mentioned this right in his blog - "Don't Be Scared of Trying New Things". So this past weekend I decided to do a little research about the software he was using, plus get myself familiar with the equipment involved. To my surprise, it actually was pretty simple and might not be any harder than what I've been doing.
See today's video to learn all about my new setup!
Software and Equipment I'll Be Using
Note: None of the links below are affiliate links. I DO NOT earn a commission if you purchase anything. And I would wait to see how I like my setup before making a decision to purchase one of these products.
- OBS Studio (Free)
- Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920
- Smatree Ajustable Jaws Flex Clamp Mount
- Writing Computer Desk Modern
- ePhotoInc 5' x 7' PHOTO COLLAPSIBLE CHROMAKEY
- Blue Microphone Snowball iCE
- ESDDI Softbox Photography Lighting Kit
- My 2018 Goals. Plus, The Weekly Comment Catch-Up!!
- Exchange SBD for Steem (or Steem Power) with ZERO FEES!!
- This Week's MinnowFund Delegatee is @adeyemidrey!
- Stake-Weighted vs Account-Based Voting: Is the Trending Page About to Change!?
- MinnowFund Applications Are Now Open!
- Making Sense of Steemit Currencies - Steem, Steem Power, and SBDs
- SteemTipper: Promoting Steem Through Generosity
- Steemit SMTs and How They'll Impact Steem's Value
- SteemGigs - Offering Freelance Gigs on the Steem Blockchain
- Zappl - Twitter For The Steem Blockchain?