WordPress Steem 1.0.5 - Major Update
Publish Your WordPress Posts on Steem Blockchain!
There has been a huge update for this version and a major overhaul for UI/UX and its API between WordPress and Steem. I've also implemented new features that was suggested by @fknmayhem
You can check the commit at the GitHub repository for this project.
- [FIX] Wrong grammar on message notices.
- [FIX] If the content for Markdown contains "%" symbol
- [NEW] Steemd (steemd.com) service under the "Platforms" list of links to check a Steem post.
- [NEW] Introduce WP_Steem_Helper to encapsulate all helper functions (Older helper functions will be deprecated with it)
- [ENHANCEMENT] Major overhaul on UI/UX
- [ENHANCEMENT] Documented each functionality
- [ENHANCEMENT] Steem tags should not be editable after 7 days
- [ENHANCEMENT] Saving Steem post data such as Rewards, Permalink, Tags, and other fields without being published is possible.
- [ENHANCEMENT] WordPress Steem API
- [ENHANCEMENT] Improve overall functionality
Tweaking the Steem Settings (Backend)
WordPress - Add New Post - With an option to publish on Steem blockchain (Backend)
WordPress - Add New Post - With an option to completely create content for the Steem post to be published on Steem blockchain (Backend)
WordPress - Edit Post - With an option to update a Steem post already published on Steem blockchain (Backend)
Thanks to the people who have supported the project, reported issues with the project, suggested possible features to be built on the project, and to the testers! Greatly appreciate your help! :)