User Categories on the Steem Blockchain
Lately I've been thinking a lot about the different types of users on the Steem blockchain, and the role they play in the success of Steem and its many different applications. Without any of these groups of people, the blockchain would come to a complete halt and be rendered useless. So it's important to acknowledge everyone who plays a part in our digital ecosystem.
Today I'll break down the four main categories that most people fall into and share the importance of these users on the blockchain. I'd love to hear what role you feel you play here. Let us know in the comments what categories you fall into and if you're considering branching off into others!
- Upvote Bot Updates - 90% Delegation Payouts, Increased MinnowFund Growth, and Improved Blacklist!!
- Weekly Comment Catch-Up 5/18/18
- 1 Million Steem Users.. But Wait There's More!! 🚀😮
- Home Studio Complete! Plus, Some MinnowFund Updates!!
- Taking My Steemit Videos to the Next Level in 2018 🎥
- My 2018 Goals. Plus, The Weekly Comment Catch-Up!!
- Exchange SBD for Steem (or Steem Power) with ZERO FEES!!
- This Week's MinnowFund Delegatee is @adeyemidrey!
- Stake-Weighted vs Account-Based Voting: Is the Trending Page About to Change!?
- MinnowFund Applications Are Now Open!