Two days ago, the beer I chose had "punk" in the name. Yesterday, the beer had "rock" in the name. So I figured I'd keep going with the musical theme. That's why today's beer is Ruby Jazz Ale. It's made by Pyynikin Käsityöläispanimo, a local brewery here in Tampere.
The ambery colour of Ruby Jazz Ale dreams of autumn freshness. You can detect citrus and berrylike flavours.
Contains rowan berry. Intended as an autumn beer
Even though it's an award winner, unfortunately for me, I'm not a big fan of dark bitter beers. I have to assume that it's a good beer. I just don't happen to like it personally.
So now, after the sixth day of the challenge, I've tried three beers that I like and three that I don't. Let's see if I can end the challenge tomorrow on a high note...
Here are the rules of the challenge:
- You have to try a new beer every day, for 7 days
- The beer must be something you have never tasted before
- You must put a photo of the beer and write a few words about it
- Nominate someone every day
- If you are a social outcast with no friends to invite you just join the fun. You have every excuse to drink
- Use the tag "#sevendaybeerchallenge" as one of your five tags.
Today, I nominate @sebastjanb. He hasn't posted anything yet on steemit so maybe this will be a good excuse for him. 😉
Previous beer challenge days:
The Seven Day Beer Challenge #1 : Kirin Ichiban
The Seven Day Beer Challenge #2 : Spicy Sveta
The Seven Day Beer Challenge #3: Bunny Ale
The Seven Day Beer Challenge #4: Punk Pale Ale
The Seven Day Beer Challenge #5: Kuopio RockCock Lager