Yesterday's beer had "punk" in its name. So for today's beer, I thought it naturally fitting that it should have "rock" in its name. Kuopio RockCock Lager is a Finnish beer made by Iso-Kallan Panimo, a brewery in Kuopio.
The beer is named after the Kuopio RockCock music festival. Other than that, I can't really find much information about the beer itself.
I really didn't like this beer. To me, it had an aftertaste of cigarettes. It's weird because I don't smoke but I don't know how else to describe it. That's it, I guess. What else is there to say? Hopefully, I'll have better luck tomorrow.
Here are the rules of the challenge:
- You have to try a new beer every day, for 7 days
- The beer must be something you have never tasted before
- You must put a photo of the beer and write a few words about it
- Nominate someone every day
- If you are a social outcast with no friends to invite you just join the fun. You have every excuse to drink
- Use the tag "#sevendaybeerchallenge" as one of your five tags.
Today, I nominate @fourfourfun.
Previous beer challenge days:
The Seven Day Beer Challenge #1 : Kirin Ichiban
The Seven Day Beer Challenge #2 : Spicy Sveta
The Seven Day Beer Challenge #3: Bunny Ale
The Seven Day Beer Challenge #4: Punk Pale Ale