I was at the recent prize award ceremony for the DBS - NUS Social Venture Challenge Asia. It was held at the University Cultural Centre in the National University of Singapore.
This was the post about the social enterprise which I introduced before after the ceremony:
On my birthday, introducing a Social Enterprise
After the award ceremony ended, I left and saw this piece of art outside.
Unmistakably, it says "I Was Here". Yes, that will be the thoughts of many people.
- Graduates of the university. Yes, "I Was Here".
- Attending a show or event or graduation at the culturual center. Yes. "I Was Here".
- Just passing by to the neighbouring musuem. Well, not quite for me but I am sure someone was here.
当天典礼完毕后，走出门外看见这艺术品。清楚的用英文表明 I WAS HERE。意识是"我来过这里"。这可真的是很多人的思想。
- 毕业生。 是，"我来过这里"。
There's a description of this work there.
Note: All photos were taken by me using a mobile phone. Minor post processing to resize images to smaller size.
Here are my recent post:
- Hooray! Weekend is over - 好耶！周末过了
- Lunch break from Steemit - Steemit 为午餐停顿
- Flowers for a good week ahead - 好花让你好一周(20160925)
- Dinner at a club house with 170 years history - 在有170年历史的俱乐部之晚宴
- SteemitPhotoChallenge round 10: 3 entries for Minimalism - 简单就好
- Trip to Hamburg-Part 1 / 汉堡之旅
- Sorry...but you have been warned - 对不起...但是你已经被警告了
Please see my other posts: ace108
#photography #art #singapore #cn #steemsquad
If you enjoy this post, please vote and share any feedback you may have.
Thank you for reading.
Have a nice day.