Tired of contributing your life energy to just perpetuate an outdated, unfair, inefficient and sometimes even evil system?
You are definitely not alone and there are definitely some things you can do to lessen your contribution to the status quo, especially as a United States 'citizen'.
In modern times we're born into a family through a local hospital, get a birth certificate and social security card, go through the government funded indoctrination system we call public schools and then we're off into our little slave lives mostly performing what the system wants us to:
- Being an obedient worker
- Not questioning the system in practicality
- Paying our dues (taxes, fees, traffic fines, and criticizing anyone who doesn't)
- Watching mainstream news and always picking a side or opinion provided to us; left vs right paradigm entrapment
How can we Get Out?
What If I Told you You Can Get Rid of Your Social Security Number?
Supposedly you can do this. But there are less extreme ways to starve the beast and give an example to your peers
--STEP 1-- Alter your outward philosophy. Adopt the non-aggression principle as your way of life and convince others of this very sensical stance one should have when dealing in all matters of conflict. This is a great way to help grow a freedom oriented trend by setting a simple and logical example.
--STEP 2-- Take steps to make you less tied into the system and to free yourself if you do want to leave altogether - What I mean here is, there's ways to leave at least the American standard system; live on the road, escape to a more free country in central or south america, become a drain on the system rather than a contributor...here's some prerequisites that will help you:
A. Reduce your bills - If you have storage units, get rid of things you don't use. See B.
Cancel gym memberships if you're not very active, or takeup free weights and/or calisthenics at home. Cancel cable or satellite TV, you can watch many shows on YouTube right now, even 24/7 livestreams of Family Guy and the like are online for free now.
Just look at your bank or credit card bill and see what's being charged every month. You'd be surprised and what you're paying for and don't need or use! If you don't need some credit cards altogether, cancel those too of course!
B. Get rid of physical possessions - This goes along with my post from yesterday discussing how What You Own, Owns You
Use the 90-90 rule, if you haven't used the item in 90 days and don't plan to for the next 90 days, get rid of it! Not being a blind consumer itself will take you farther away from the matrix consumer driven system we're currently enslaved to. [Yard Sale, anyone?]
C. Spend more time away from people and things - This would be a good time to explore nature near you. Get your friends and family used to you being away, in case you decide to move physically as a part of your "opting out" of the system. You will also become less attached to your home and belongings. You can live a much more free life if you're not tied down by these material items. Then are NOT part of you, not even an external representation. They are just inanimate objects!
--STEP 3-- Take the plunge. Pick your poison, or lack thereof. Use the experience you got and preparation of owning less things and attachment to drastically change your life. You can choose a number of options to not contribute to mainstream slave society:
- Get an online job: Not only can you work from anywhere, but there's opportunities to be paid in Cryptocurrency and avoid feeding the tax man. The crypto sector is only growing from here and government can't stop it! It is a direct way to begin dismantling their corrupt structure brick by brick because taking away their money is what really hurts!
- Travel or Live on the Road: There are plenty of examples out there of people living in their RV's traveling the country.. Choosing this path will eliminate property taxes, rent to landloards (who would also forward tax money to the government), mortgage and thus interest payments to banks who take advantage of the establishment structure, and other living fees associated with 'owning' or 'renting' a physical location.
- Move to a place with lower tax burden and less direct connection to the Washington D.C. beast system. Panama, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, Isle of Man, Argentina... the list goes on and on.
--STEP 4-- Develop new daily lifestyle habits These would include things such as:
- Try to barter with neighbors or your local community instead of using currency
- Grow your own food - this is self explanatory. Produce more of your needs and depend less on the external power structure
- In the same vein as above, support all local resources first before anything more widespread or mainstream
- Homeschool your children - Public schooling is just propaganda and a waste of time
- Live with less: Do you really need 3 flashlights or 10 pens? the higher quantity of something you have, the less each one is worth. Value your items for their utility not for their novelty. Your mind will be more clear and your ability to uproot yourself again in the future will keep major life decisions less stressful.
Hopefully with these steps you can not only feel better in your existence as to not supporting the system, but if enough people follow these, we want the system to rot and shrivel up from lack of support. If the productive members of society opt out, as in "Atlas Shrugged" style Galt's Gulch, the idea is that the federal government will starve itself. Already the Social Security system is doomed to insolvency, at an eventual point it is likely the government will have to print money into hyperinflation just to stay afloat, since the political will for any real major reform is frankly absent. Government must collapse upon itself because we do not want to stoop to their level of force requiring a violent revolution just to bring back our supposed Constitutionally guaranteed freedoms.
Checkout my recent articles: